This is Halloween

"I have gifts." Was the way Cody decided to wake me up the next day. "Oh, shit, you're still asleep. Ronnie said you were awake."

"He lied." I sighed sleepily. I rolled over and faced my husband. "I'm awake now. I guess."

Cody chuckled and kissed my nose "Wake up, don't you want to see your costumes?"

"Why plural?" I questioned.

"Because there's one for adult Halloween and one for Ashlyn's Halloween." Cody explained, forcing me to sit up.

I groaned and plopped back over, ignoring Cody as he tried to get me up. "I'm tired. Go away."

"You haven't seen me in forever and all you want to do is sleep. I'm offended." Cody tickled my sides "Wake up. Wake up, my beautiful wife."

"No." I curled up into a ball, wrapping my blankets more tightly around myself.

Cody groaned and tapped his fingers against my skin while he tried to figure out a solution. He bent down low, his breath tickling the sensitive skin behind my ear. "If you get up now, we could have some time to do some very adult things before Ronnie and your dad get back with the girls."

I thought about it for a moment, then pulled the blanket a little higher. "Sleep." I moaned.

"Sleep over sex?" Cody said in shock. "I didn't realize I was that boring in bed." He laid down beside me and I rolled over, kissing his nose. "No, don't act cute." He grumbled. "It's alright, I know you're tired, get some rest." He threw an arm over me and pulled me close, shutting his eyes.

I snuggled into him and tried to rest, but all I could think about was his breath on my neck and the little circles his hands were working into my back. "Cody..." I breathed and his eyes snapped open. I rolled over on top of him, kissing him deeply.

"I thought you wanted sleep." Cody smirked, already working me out of my sleep shirt.

"I'm awake now. Just shut up and kiss me." I tugged his shirt off, moaning as he pulled me back into the kiss.

After our fun was complete, Cody showed me his costume choices. "That's adorable." I said as he showed me the little fluffy kitten costume for Ashlyn. It was a black cat with pink details and a little mouse rattle that attached to her wrist as a bracelet.

"Maxx actually picked it out. I was kind of confused because he said 'I found an alien costume' and then handed me this." Cody shrugged "I don't pretend to understand my drummer, I just love him anyways."

"And what are you and I going as?" I asked.

Cody smirked and handed me a black dress. I blinked in confusion and he just continued smirking, also handing me a set of black and pink cat ears and a tail. "You're also a cat. "

"You did not." I groaned.

"I did." Cody said proudly "You're an Aly-cat."

"And what are you?" I asked, not able to hide my amusement as he also put on ears.

"I'm a tomcat."

"Or an idiot, one of those two." I teased, pulling him into a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, looking into his eyes happily. "I love you." I murmured.

"You won't after you see your adult costume." Cody assured me.

I released him and reached for the other bag, but he shooed me away. "Don't I get to see?"

"It's a surprise. And I got someone to do your hair and makeup for it." Cody said, hiding the bag away with his costume.

"Why do I need hair and makeup? Actually, why do I need help? I'm the one who usually does that stuff." I frowned.