Make a run for it.

my name is dawn  Harris my sister name is Kia I'm 17 years old and my sister is 18 and we get rape,beating,and more. -------------------------
   Dawn POV.
"Kia," I whisper Kia.
"Yes." Kia yelled.
"Shhh come on are you packed we are living to night."I whisper again.
"Yes you got the money?" she said while getting the bags.
"Yes and the cards and car keys." We throw are bag out the window and jump when we saw are dad. "What the hell" dad said and ran after us.
"Run!!!" Me and Kia ran to the car and drove off.
Me and Kia sang bang bang while we drove to a Forest near the beach that was private and brought a tent and food like marshmallows and chips soda.
"So what do you want to do,also we have to do something with the car because if dad finds it we're dead." Kia said worried about dad.
"I think we should paint it because  if we need to go somewhere and get food." I said and Kia nodded.
"I love you so much and now we're finally free let's play music.ok"Kia said smiles and I did to.we let to music dance turn it off and we started a fire and  ate marshmallows and some ships and fell a sleep.When I wake up of Kia screaming and I shot up and grabbed a gun and saw boys are putting cloth on her face." Hay!!get away from her." I said and put my gun up." Mate!! Mine!" One boy said walking close to me and I shot and it had no Bulls,so I ran and try to get them and punch off of her and she finally breathe the the prouder In the cloth and went to sleep and the put it to my face and I didn't breathe."breathe!!!!" I said nodded no. And hit my butt and I breathe and I started to see black dots.when I woke up I was handcuffed to the bed and I screamed as low as I can.'some one walks  in the door and it was a boy who looked cute.no dawn stop he kidnapped me! ' I thought "why am I here!?"