Rant #1

Disclaimer: if my grammar is not perfect I'm sorry but I'm ranting so its not like I'm going to sound like I study dictionaries for fun at night.  

Writers Block:

You know that moment when you have a really good idea and you want to write about it but then when you go to write everything gets jumbled up into your head and you don't know where to go with it.

Yeah that happens to me all the time. I have a really good idea for a story to post here on wattpad and then when I go to write it it ends up not good because I don't know where to go with the story so I just delete it.

Or the moment when your writing a paper for school and you know where you want to go with it but cant find the right words to use for it and then you put it off until the last minute and when you actually write it you can tell that you wrote it in like the 15 minute bus ride to school because there are scribbles all over the page and there are massive grammar problems and you get a bad grade and life is just horrible.

A/N so what did you guys think is this a good idea do you agree with me?!?

Comment something you want me to rant about and maybe ill use it. Thanks lovelies also if you make me a book cover and I.M it to me I may use it and if I do then ill dedicate a chapter to you.

Also I want a fan name for anyone that reads this so yea just I.M me or comment something.

<3 <3 ya