Rant #5

When people who know that you don't like them try to act like you friends.

Am I the only one who has people in there class that they just despise? well I have one and currently she is sitting about a foot and a half from me. No it is not pleasant but I think I may live.

But then again........

She is sitting there trying to make small talk with me. She is insulting other people at the same time and then she is dining all of it.  But really the most annoying thing is that just yesterday she took a broom from shop class and shook the dust and wood chips into my hair.

But I am not writing this to complain but more like rant about them.

They are absolutely rude.

They act oblivious to their surroundings.

They pretend to not care what you think.

They think they are so popular but in reality they have barly any friends.

I know I sound mean and I'm sorry if I offend anyone but his is my personal opinion on my class enemy.

A/N

Sooooo I was thinking about doing something different with the end of each chapter.

I am going to ask a riddle and the first person to get the correct answer gets the next chapter dedicated to them.

- riddle me this and riddle me that what starts with E ends with E and only has one letter in it.-

---<3 <3 <3 you guys

Comment and vote <3 <3 <3