Rant #4

A/n

ok so what does everyone think of this so far??? I know only a few people have read it but whatever I will continue to write and hopefully people will continue to read.

ok so this rant is about equality so I expect some hate but whatever......

Equality is the state of being equal especially in status, rights, and opportunities.

The different amounts of inequality there are astonishes me but I'm going to rant about only one so here we go.

Women's equality:

God in his own says all men a created equal. So god himself therefor in my mind is sexist, because everyone is created the same in my opinion.

The only difference is that males and females don't have the same physical features. So when women are subjected to sexism because they are women it literally drives me ballistic.

Dress code are so sexist that it kills me like if you don't want the females to walk around with the outline of their legs showing then ok whatever but don't let men walk around with their nasty armpits showing and make sure the boys don't do anything wrongful to the women.

Also their are so many things that can be a blow to a women's self-esteem so when schools join in on the action it makes things even worse. There was a school this year that before senior graduation they sent out a letter to the ladies saying, "Make sure that the girls are covered and supported" , " we don't want to see your sausage rolls" and finally " remember ladies you cant put ten pounds of mud in a five pound sack"

First of all really you cant talk like you know what your talking about and second of all that was so beyond rude it hurts to even type about it.

A/n

ok did you like this also please don't hate in the comments it would be really appreciated thanks.

Until I post again my lovelies <3 <3 <3

-Stan