Rant #2

A/N

Did you like the last chapter comment if so..

People walking in front of you really slowly...

I absolutely hate when I'm in school and someone is standing in front of me and not walking that fast and then you are late to class but they are on time because it just so happens that their classroom is like two hallways ahead of yours. Then when you get to class and your teacher asks you why you're late and your just like.......

"well I was walking and this idiot decided that they were going to be a snail while I was stuck behind them in the hallway and im sorry but I don't think I deserve a detention."

Or when you have to get home by your curfew and your walking on the sidewalk behind a pack of friends and then you're stuck awkwardly behind them and so you are like 2 minutes late home and get grounded....

Or when you just want to get somewhere quickly and you're stuck behind some people who keep stopping in the middle of the sidewalk and don't even care that people need to get to place.

And I know that this isn't the same thing but when you have something to say and you're waiting for someone else to finish but they are literally taking like twenty minutes to finish telling you and its just very annoying.

A/N So what did you think, did you like it? Give me ideas for the rants I should do and I may do some.

Does anyone have any ideas for a fan name and if you do please I.M me so I can start a trend with my story.

<3<3 you my lovelies