Chapter One

Fai Oyogu
Age: seventeen
Looks: tall, black hair, dark grey eyes.

I biked down the road to reach my new school, Ouran Academy. I just moved back from Europe and it was great to be back home. I stopped my bike and chained it to a post near the door, because after all my years abroad, they still didn't have a bike rack. I walked in, while I was in Europe, I got into many fashions, one was my short hair style and baggy sweaters. They're just so comfy cozy. Some people asked me how I could stand being in such a sweater in the summer. Dedication, lots and lots of dedication. I walked up and bumped into someone carrying instant coffee. "Whoa, sorry man, I didn't see you there." I said and helped him up and took the bag. "I can carry it." He said, "well, what's the point if I already have it?" I asked and winked. He led the way to band room three. "Whoa, the band room must be hyped on coffee if this is all just for them." I said as he opened the door, "this isn't the band club." He said as rose petals fell onto us. Where the hell are they all coming from? How are they flying? Do they have fans or something? "Welcome." I heard a chorus of voices. I looked over and saw six rather dashing looking guys. "Haruhi, your late." Said one of the twins. "Sorry. That would be my fault." I said and placed the bag down on a table. They watched me for a moment. "My name is Tamaki, and a commoner like you would be so lucky to bask in our glory, so, bask away." He said, sparkles flew from somewhere. "Is he normally like this?" I asked the most normal person in the room, spare me. "Yeah... sorry, he did this to me as well." He said, "well, I'm Fai Oyogu, nice to meet you all." I said and began to leave. "You can't leave just yet!" Said the over energetic blonde who held a bunny. "We should introduce ourselves." Said one of the twins. Once they said their peace of names and their titles such as "cool type" and "princely type" I started for the door. "Wait!" Said Tamaki. I sighed, "yeah?" I asked and turned on my heels to face them. "You look good." He said and I raised my eyebrow. "Thanks? Randomest comment of the day that was said to me." I said, "so, will you help us bring in more customers?" The twins asked and grabbed my under arms, I was around the same size as them. "What? No. I don't go in for the whole hosting sort of thing." I said and tried to get out of their grasp. They smiled to one another and "accidentally" pushed me into a vase. "Oh no! That was eight thousand yen! Going onto our auction! Now you'll have to do this." Tamaki said, I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, right." I said and pulled out my wallet, "wait, what?" Tamaki said, "yeah, I'm not a "commoner" as you call them." I said and handed them the money and began to walk off. "Wait! We ment eight... uh... billion!" Honey said. I rubbed my face and took back my money. "Fine, Jesus, you guys are sort of pushy when it comes to it." I said and they handed me a bag. "Here, put this on!" Tamaki said, "nah, I can be the "bad boy type" for all I care, "rebel type", I'm not putting on the uniform." I said and the bell rung. I grabbed my bag and began to walk to my second year class. I stood up front and Introduced myself. "Hey, I'm Fai Oyogu, seventeen years old, I have a let's do it sort of attitude and I hope that we can truly all be friends!" I said with a smile on my face and I did the peace sign. Everyone clapped, I saw Tamaki watching me intently. "Right, Tamaki, would you mind if you share your books with Fai here?" I walked and sat down beside Tamaki and smiled over to him. "You didn't tell me you were in my class." He whispered. "Well, you should have said you were in this class." I said with a smiled and moved my hair away from my face.
Lunch soon came and I took out a bento box from my bag. Most of the class females that didn't follow Tamaki and Kyoya surrounded me and asked to eat with me. "Please do." They were sweet girls. "So, what club are you signing up for?" Asked Hina, she was a year older than me. "Well, Tamaki asked me to join the host club. It would be nice if you girls would visit me, so I'd know some beautiful souls in there." I said and gave them a smile. They all blushed, I could have swore I saw hearts above their heads and in their eyes. "S-sure, we'd love to!" They gushed, this will be easier for me, now that I have three customers lined up.

Soon after school was done and I began to walk to the host club, I heard Tamaki talking behind me. I kept walking till I bumped straight into someone. "Oh, sorry." Said a guy. He chuckled in a way that made me think he did it on purpose... "s'alright dude. Accidents happen." I said and began to walk away, "oh, and another thing. Stay away from Hina Fujitsu." He said, "or else what?" I asked with a cocky grin on my face, he grabbed my caller and pushed me up against the wall. "Just do as I say and you won't get hurt." I laughed, "dude, your not scaring me. Now, let go of my sweater." I said and pushed him off. I dusted myself off and he sneered at me before walking away. "What was that all about?" Tamaki asked, I shrugged, "must be that time of month for him." I muttered as we both walked to the host club. "Can you at least try on the uniform? You might like it?" Tamaki said and I took it from him. "Fine. Alright." I said and got dressed. I came out trying loosen the tie, "well, let's just see what type you are." Kyoya said as my first customer walked in. I smiled and led her to the table I was assigned, I pulled the chair out for her and she blushed, "I'm so glad you could make it, Hina-Chan." I said and she blushed, "would you like some tea? Coffee perhaps?" I asked, playing the part of a host. "Tea, please." She said, "your wish is my command." I said with a small bow and I made us a pot of tea and carried it over to her. Soon her friend, Sara Monika came. I stood and pulled her chair out for her, "so, Fai, where did you live before coming back to Japan?" I served them both tea, "I went to France for the summers, England for the winters, Italy for the fall, and Spain for the spring." I said, "wow! Out of all the places you've been, where's your favorite place?" Asked Hina, "well, I'd say Japan." I smiled over to them. I saw Tamaki watching us and listening closely. "Why?" Hina asked and I smiled, "well, that'd be telling." I said with a wink. They blushed, "come on Fai, please tell us?" Sara asked, "well, it's because you beautiful ladies are here." I said and they blushed deep red, "would you mind if we book you tomorrow?" Sara asked, "oh, please do. I wouldn't want to miss my favorite people, not even for a second." I whispered and took both their hands.
The club was now over and I pulled my sweater over my uniform. "Where did you learn that?!" Tamaki asked, I scrunched my eyebrows, "what? Talking? I sort of just picked it up." I said, "no, we mean the flirting! Your a natural!" The twins said, "oh, I'm adaptable. I know what girls like, they like to be waited on, or at least that's the impression they sent off. So, I shall play as their devoted servant until their taste change and I shall become whatever they desire." I said and raked a hand through my hair. "How would you know what girls would want so much?" Honey asked, I smiled, "well, that's a secret for another day. I can't give you all my tips and advice." I said and began to walk away before I bumped into Haruhi. "I need to stop knocking you off your feet." I said and picked him up. "It's alright." I looked at him closer. "So, when, exactly, were y'all going to tell me about Haruhi being a girl?" I asked and waved, "oh well, I'll see you guys in the morning." I said and walked down to my bike. I began to pedal down the road and down into my drive after a few minutes of biking. I sat down on the couch and the butler came in with my snack of apple slices with sugar, and lemonade. I thanked him and began to do my homework in the living room. All in all, it was a fun day, I only hope I can keep it up the rest of the year.