Chapter Four

I got to school a few days later. A kid came by taking away Tamaki's customers. I shrugged it off and focused back onto my girls. "So where have you been?" Hina asked, "oh, sorry, I was having a bit of a cold. Sorry I made you worry." I said and they blushed, I smiled.

Next day I was taken by Mori and Honey, but Mori did most of it. "Good, bring her." Tamaki said and they dragged me into the car. I sat down and waited for everyone else. We began to drive when I got bored... I poked Tamaki's cheek without looking, "what?" He asked and I shrugged. We made it to the newest Ootori resort and I was taken to the ladies side of things. They pulled a bathing suit of me and pushed me out. I looked down and saw a dark blue one piece with black edging and a white, see through sarong that was wrapped around my hips along with the frilly edging of the bathing suit. I shrugged and sat down at the current pool. "Your a lady! You shouldn't show that much skin until your married!" Tamaki said. "What?" I asked and stood up, they turned to me. "Your a bit traditional, aren't you Tamaki?" I said and ruffled his hair. "Your surprisingly busty, even though you don't look it." Hikaru said and I raised my eyebrow, "great to see where your looking." I said and Tamaki blushed, more as, his face was purely red. Honey asked me to join him in the current pool. He was too cute that I just couldn't say no to! I slid into the water and stood on the side, carefully thinking about things... "Fai!" Honey yelled as I was pulled under along with Honey. I reached for him and him for me. I finally got him and pushed him up to the side, I couldn't tell if he missed or not.

I woke up and saw that I washed ashore. Birds and monkeys called, great. Just what I need, to be lost in the jungle. "Fai-Chan!" I heard Honey yell. I got up and looked around. "Honey!" He dropped down and I hugged him. "I guess I didn't get you to the edge." He shook his head, "no, you did, it's just that I can't leave you alone in the forest." He said and I smiled, "right then, let's go and find everyone else then." I said as we began to walk. We got wet from the rain, but really? I was still wet from the rapids. It was warm so I didn't really care. I kept walking as Honey went to the top of the tree. I saw men surrounding Mori and Haruhi! I picked up a stick and began to hit them, it was more annoying than harmful. Honey took them down as I still annoyed one of the guys. "Hey! Stop it kid!" He said and I still rustled the leaves on his face mask. "Roar!" I said and began to laugh, I couldn't help it. I dropped the stick as the rest of the Host Club came into view.

Soon we were out and I got changed back into my uniform. I cracked my neck and sighed. Boy, was I tiered... "you alright?" Haruhi asked, I smiled and ruffled her hair up, "peachy." I said as I called my driver to pick me up. "But ma'am, that water park isn't open yet, how did you get in?" Asked the driver. I rolled my eyes, "I broke in with my friends. No, we were invited, just please pick me up." I said and he turned on the car and ended the call. I waited for him to show up... I sighed and looked at my watch, "did your driver get lost?" Tamaki insisted on staying with me. "Seems like..." I got a call, "sorry ma'am, your parents needed me to drive them, could you possibly get a ride from one of your friends?" He asked, "it's fine. I can walk." I said and closed the phone. "Your not going to walk. Here, my driver should come any second. I can drive you home." I smiled tiredly, "nah, I'll walk. It's not that far. See you Monday." I said and began to walk off.
I got home and Tamaki began to text me.
(Fai, are you sure your alright?)
(Yeah, why wouldn't I be?)
(Well, I don't really know. I'm just asking, you seemed down.)
I rolled my eyes slightly, (yeah, I'm fine. Don't you worry. Good night Tamaki.)
(Goodnight Fai.)

I woke up and took a long bath, thinking things over, I wonder why mom and dad had to use my driver when they have two of their own. I sighed and looked down in the bath, even with the water deforming them, you can see the scars. Scar on top of scar, never really giving it the chance to heal properly. I got out of the bath and dried myself off, wrapping my fluffy bathrobe over my body. That's when I got a call, "hello?" I asked as I opened my phone, "Fai, hey, it's Tamaki." He said, "hey, what's up?" I asked, pulling on some clothes. "I was wondering if you could come over and explain the homework to me." He said, "yeah sure, let me just get dressed." "Thanks, I'll send a driver." He said and I hung up. I pulled on a dress, it was a sea foam green dress and I put on a pair of black converse. I brushed my hair, placing bobby pins in as I saw fit. I grabbed my finished homework and went down to meet the driver.
I got out of the car and knocked on the door of the large mansion. Tamaki came and pulled me in. "Whoa! No need to pull, the homework isn't going anywhere." I said and he blushed, "you look so cute Fai-Chan!" I heard Honey say. I looked and saw the gang, minus Haruhi. "So I may have lied about the homework." Tamaki said and I sighed, "lying to a child. Shame on you Tamaki." I said sarcastically. "You could have just said, "hey, wanna hang out?" And I still would have said yes." I said and he smiled, "well, actually, we wanted to ask you some questions." Kyoya said, "well, alright. Seems legit." I said and smiled, "how come you won't let us help with Ryou?" Honey asked, "oh, because. I can handle a little boy who's got his panties in a knot. I mean, sure, he's annoying to all hell, but I've been playing the role of good girl for so long, I know how to deal with these kind of people." No, not really I just don't want them to think less of me, like I'm not strong enough to take care of myself. "You've been to several different schools, all, for the case of leave, being that you were being bullied." Kyoya said, I cleared my throat, "yeah, well..." "Your not going to leave us, will you Fai-Chan?" Honey said and I smiled, "why would I leave? Anyway, those other schools, it was everyone, this time it's just one guy." I said and sat down. "You also have a medical record, you nearly died because-" I covered his mouth. "Yeah, yeah. We don't need the reasons." I said and he removed my hand. "What were the reasons?" The twins asked, I raised my eyebrow, daring Kyoya to say. "Fine. You get to tell them." He said and went back to looking at his book. Everyone focused on me, "you know what? No. I will not. And you keep your mouth shut." I said and crossed my arms. "Are you angry Fai?" Mori asked, I was a bit surprised, this was the first time he called me by my name. "More at with myself. Sorry guys. Maybe another time. I will tell you, when I trust you more." I said and got up, "and with that I'll take my leave-" "wait!" Tamaki said, I turned around, "when will you trust us?" He asked, "well, we'll see. I'll tell you when I do." I said with a smile.
I went home, thinking. I've just tried to stop the inevitable, they'll find out either from me or from Kyoya, and I hope he'll keep his mouth on lockdown until I do tell them. Tell them about my bullying, tell them about my scars... It makes me want to scream, them almost knowing. I was hoping that I'd leave it behind me, keep it bottled away till the day I die, when they cut me open they'd see it engraved in my heart.