Lifes great!... or is it?

It was the end of eighth grade, everything was going great, Hannah, my best friend, had joined dance, and she was really good! Hannah was slightly taller that me, with wavy, light brown hair, she was very pretty, and an amazing friend, We were really excited for the last day of school.We would get to go to kings island!! We were already planning to have a sleepover afterwards. every thing was perfect! I walked to Hannah's locker like every morning and we started talking, But then she said something odd, she said she's really going to miss me. What? Miss me? We were going to be in the same unit for high school next year, so we had to have some class together! It's not like we were never going to see each other again!

The next day I wet to her locker and I was jumping up and down, "Only one week left until kings island!!! I cant wait!!!" "yeah" she replied in a depressed look, then I noticed she was already cleaning out her locker! " Han, why are you cleaning your locker out? we still have a week!" " Ali, I need to talk to you, just not here! come over after school, and I'll explain!" "Han, what's going on?" "I'll tell you later" she replied, and went to advisory, what the heak? she's my best friend usually I can tell what's wrong before she tells me, but I can't figure it out this time!

After school I went to her house like she told me to, and when I got there I knew something bad was going on, I felt like my life was going to be ruined soon, I don't know why! I was visiting Hannah! That was always fun!!! I rang the door bell, and Mimi answered it. "Oh, hi Ali! Come on in, Hannah said you were coming by! she's in her room!" Mimi had pretty bright blue eyes, and was always so nice! I Went upstairs, and noticed boxes, then I entered Hannah's room and she was putting things into boxes. I knocked, and Hannah turned her head, saw me and gave me a half smile, come on in she said, I walked in and saw an almost empty room! "Han, are you moving?" "yes." she replied. "where to? I hope its even closer to my house, maybe even walking distance!!!" " No, Its farther from your house" I could see tears forming in her eyes, and then I asked a question that I was scared what the answer would be. "where are you moving Hannah?" "were moving to Australia." then she started crying, and so did I. Neither of Us had a way to video chat, I didn't have face book, and I wasn't aloud, and she didn't have a cell Phone, and to use a house phone for long distance calls, is really expensive, so we knew we wouldn't have contact with each other, I was right! This day did ruin my life! My best friend in the entire world was going to be gone, possibly forever!