Him

No! How could I miss him! I need to get out of here! I'm not safe. But he can't hurt me can he? Should he be on probation or somthing?

"I thought I would come see my lovely Alison." 'My Alison' I wasn't his anything! I never was, and never will be!

"How thoughtful!" I tried to stay as strong as I could. Emmy came walking in just in time.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"I just thought I would come visit a beautiful girl!" He explained. She caught my glaze, and I used it as an opportunity to get him out. My eyes flashed to him and she got the message.

"I'm sorry, only one visitor at a time, I believe Hannah was here first, so I must ask you to leave." Emmy to the rescue!

"Don't worry Alison, I will see you soon! I hope you know I've missed you so much while I was away!" He said walking out. As soon as he was gone I felt my muscles relax.

"Who was that?" Hannah asked.

"Just someone I don't want to see." I replied.

"No, you don't want to see your parents, he struck fear into your eyes! Who is he?" Emmy pressed on.

"I don't think you really want to know."

"Why wouldn't we?" Hannah asked.

"There's a reason we moved countries." I replied.

"What do you mean?" Hannah responded with another question. She asks a lot of questions!

"Really guys, I know you concerned, but I haven't talked about since I moved. It wasn't a good thing and it's hard to relive it over and over. That's why we moved. Everyone wanted my story, they wanted me to tell them what happened, how I felt. I couldn't do it! It was just too much."

"Please! Ali, you are like my sister! I want to help you!" Hannah urged.

"Once I tell you, you will not be able to just forget it."

That's okay." Emmy chimed in.

"Can you call my parents first, I want them to be here, for once." I asked.

"Of course, I'll be right back." Emmy said walking out of the room. When she came back I started to talk.

"Okay," I took a deep breathe and started to explain that awful night. "I moved here when I was six. Before that I lived in England. We told everybody here that the reason me moved was because my dad's job. So when I was four, I was kidnapped. He hurt me any way he could. He would take a knife, and cut my arm, or leg, or something, and then he would take rubbing alcohol and pour it over the cut. I used to be right handed. He took each finger on my right hand and with some kind of clamp, he broke each part of my finger slowly until my bones were completely shattered my bones. He did so many things to me, after a while I wanted to be dead. I didn't know why my mom and dad weren't there to save me. I didn't know why this was happening to me. I just wanted it to be over.I couldn't talk, from screaming and crying, I couldn't move because I was tied down to a table, and I had lost all hope. After a little over two years, I heard the door break open. Then I saw three men in police uniforms walk in. They untied me, and carried me to the ambulance. They kept telling me everything would be okay. I was safe again. When I got to the hospital they took a bunch of tests. Then they told me I had to have surgery on my hand, and kidney. They took me into a room and everything went dark. When I woke up I had an IV, a heart monitor, and a lot of wires I didn't know what they were for. I saw a police man in the corner. And my parents next to me. Any way, I made a pretty good recovery. I didn't regain movement in my hand, but I really don't care about that. I was just glad it was over. He got sentenced to 10 years in prison. Which means he just got out 3 weeks ago. That man that was just here, he was the man that kidnapped me."