Prologue

Abbygail's POV

Calum decided to take me to Sydney. We stopped at a little cafe with sweets and drinks. We purchased our items as we talked about the quiet atmosphere of the cafe. We received the items and sat down by the entrance. 

Calum decided to tell me about his gathering with the boys the previous night, celebrating Thanksgiving together. 

"It was hilarious! You should've seen Ashton's face when the mash potatoes were in his face!" He started laughing, and I couldn't help but giggle myself.  Picturing Ashton with mashed potatoes on his face? Not something you see everyday. 

"Well, I hope you guys had a great early thanksgiving together as a group. It helps bond you guys even more together."

"It was definitely something different. But that's not the only thing.." He pulled out his phone and showed me the picture of Ashton. I laughed so hard, even the workers of the cafe questioned my sanity.

"Don't tell Ashton I have this picture. It will be our secret."

There is that special phrase. Our secret.

Once we finished our drinks and sweets we decided to walk the sidewalks of Sydney. Fortunately it was very quiet, so we walked, hand in hand, in silence. Then I spoke up, breaking the silence.

"Hey cal?" I asked.

"Yes Abby?"  He stopped us walking and turned towards me, his big brown eyes staring into mine. 

"Are you afraid of love?" I said quietly, not trying to disturb the peace on the street.

He closed his eyes and smiled. He laughed a little before looking at me again. "I'm not afraid." He said with passion. "Why? Are you?"

"I might be." We continued walking down the sidewalk. "I'm just afraid if I love someone, they won't be there to catch me when I fall." 

"It's a good thing I will catch you isn't it?" I stopped in my spot. He stopped too and turned around. Is this what I think it means?

"I love you Abbygail Marie Jensen, and I always will." He stated putting his hand around my neck, gazing this thumb against my cheek.

Screw it. 

I leaned in and kissed him with passion. This is not like one of the kisses we have shared before. This one was filled with emotion, and I hope he got my message. I broke away from the kiss and he leaned his forehead against mine. We were both smiling at this point.

"I love you too Cal-pal"

~*~*~*~

hello! this is calumyourcow but my name is katie so yeah. i'd like to say this is not my first attempt of writing a story, but this is a story I have planned out so i should hopefully continue as i go.

this is just the prologue, but it showcases what's going to happen within the book. 

about updates, i have my chromebook the school lends me so i enjoy typing on here, so i will be using that to update with. yes i have my phone, but its too small for my liking. i also am involved with band and soccer. i also sort of have a job. not to mention im taking two ap classes when im only a sophomore in high school so yeet. i will update basically at night because thats when i do most of my writing. 

but anyways, i really hope you enjoy this story as much as i do. i have always wanted to write and i finally got a great story ready. 

please vote and comment. i will be dedicating chapters to the comments i feel i really enjoy or that inspire me to update or make me just very happy. i enjoy your feedback!

anyways, peace out girl scout 

-katie the excited hippo