Chapter 1

This is my own original story; dates, times, places and events might be altered to fit this story. Please be gentle this is a first for me.....an original story based around my fav band Pentatonix!! I also have some original major female characters and some other minor characters, all of which I own and were made by me. Hope you like!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Avi sat at his laptop on the tour bus as the group made their way to their next stop on the tour. He sat there quiet and contemplative as he searched through Youtube videos trying to kill some time.

He looked around a moment and smiled....everyone was doing their own thing at the moment...they had just finished going through some arrangements and other last-minute details to practice at the next sound rehearsal.

He sat there searching through videos when he came across one that really piqued his interest. He clicked on the video and set it for the full-screen view. While waiting for the video to load, he read the title once more. It was simply titled "Ring of Fire – By Triple Treble," he smirked slightly at the play on words before hitting the play button.

He watched the first few seconds of the opening with mild interest until he heard the most angelic voice he's ever heard in his life. He sat there a moment mesmerized continuing to watch the video in amazement. He had to applaud the group for putting such a different and unique spin on the man in black classic.

He couldn't stop himself from smiling, when the video finally revealed the beautiful face of the lead singer in the group, flanked only by two others. He glanced around and turned up the volume on his Mac so that the rest of the group could hear. "Oh my god! Hey turn it down would ya?!" Mitch yelled from the back as him and Scott came to the front of the bus where Avi was sitting.

"Wait what is that?!" Kevin asked now, intrigued as he and Kirstie now joined the rest of their friends huddled around Avi's laptop.

Scott just shook his head and said nothing as he pointed at the screen. The five of them sat there in silence for a moment their eyes glued to the screen. "Damn get it, sis!" Mitch exclaimed loudly as the main singer displayed her wide vocal range. "Yea..." Avi said transfixed. "Oh snap!!" Kevin shouted watching another female in the video, break it down into some wicked vocal percussion and beat-boxing.

"I want to meet them!!" Kirstie gushed excitedly jumping up and down slightly clapping her hands. "Let's message them!" Scott said whipping out his cell. "And say what...?!" Avi asked nervously glancing at Scott from the corner of his eye as the video ended.

"I think I'm in love!" Kevin sighed dreamily flopping back down on the couch beside Avi. "Me too..." Avi agreed as he sat back thinking. "Okay so like check it out, guys....I wrote a comment on their video and then I sent them a comment to their Twitter page" Scott declared to the rest of the group hanging onto his phone for dear life.

"And?..." Mitch asked looking over Scott's shoulder at his screen. "Well, nothing yet, but maybe we'll get lucky" Scott commented as he pocketed his phone again. They all nodded as they slowly went back to their own activities. A few hours later the silence was broken by a loud squeal.

"What?!" Kirstie shouted running into the room to see Scott and Mitch huddled around Scott's phone. "Hey babe lemme call you back" She spoke softly into the line as she hung up her phone and slipped it into her back pocket.

"They responded...." Mitch trailed off in anticipation as Avi and Kevin came barreling into the room. The three of them sat around Mitch and Scott and waited for them to say something. "Well....." Avi said, slightly nervous yet excited. "Weeeellllll, they like totally blew up my phone..." Scott said laughing "Like they sent me soooo many responses" he said passing around the phone for everyone else to see.