Chapter 8

Last time:

"You can always talk to me anytime if you need to okay" Lei stated as the two separated. Kai nodded and smiled returning to Kevin's side. Kai wrapped an arm around Kevin as he placed his arm around her shoulders and brought her into a tight side hug. They smiled at each other a moment before Kai spoke again. "So we should probably join the others" Kai stated.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Yea, you're probably right" Avi agreed with a nod. "Shall we head that way?" Lei suggested looking around at everyone. After receiving nods from everyone they made their way down the hall to the little common area at the end of the hall.

Kirstie looked up when the others walked in and smiled at Avi, noticing that him and Lei seemed fine. "Morning guys" Kirstie chirped as the rest of their group piled on the couch as well. "Morning" they all called back. "So what's on the agenda for today?" Mitch asked looking over at Lei, who was next to Avi curled up into his side.

Mitch smiled, leaning more heavily on Scott's chest as he waited for a response. "Well I think after last night we should probably have something to eat, re-hydrate, and of course I gotta have my coffee" Lei replied thoughtfully. "I agree, why don't we head downstairs then after breakfast we can figure out a game plan?" Kai suggested receiving nods from everyone. Shortly thereafter they made their way downstairs.

"That was so tasty" Kirstie said as everyone sat around the table after breakfast. "I feel a little better" Kini replied nodding her head in agreement. "So what did you guys want to do today?" Kini asked turning to the rest of the group. "Umm, I don't think we really had anything planned out" Kevin put in, taking a sip of water. "Yea, I think today was just gonna be a chill day" Scott agreed.

"That sounds perfectly fine with me....the last couple of days were kind of busy anyways" Mitch commented. "Yea, I think I was just gonna hit up the studio today" Lei added from beside Avi. "The studio huh?" Jeremy asked looking over at Lei. "Yea we asked my parents to put one in downstairs when we had the house built" Lei nodded.

"I'd love to see it" Avi said turning to Lei and smiled. "Sure, did you guys all want to see it too?" Lei asked. "Yea, that'd be fun" Kirstie said as they all stood from the table. "Awesome, let me just get the dishes out of the way and I'll meet you downstairs" Lei said as she began to gather up the empty dishes. "I'll take em downstairs" Kini offered as everyone began to shuffle out of the room, while Avi trailed behind.

"Here, let me give you a hand" Avi stated as he grabbed up some of the empty glasses. "You don't have to Avi" Lei commented as she walked into the kitchen, Avi close behind, as she set the dishes in the sink. "It's not a problem, I don't mind at all" Avi replied with a smile as he placed the empty cups in the sink. "Thanks" Lei replied smiling up at him. Soon all the dirty dishes had been gathered up and they made their way downstairs.

"What do you guys think?" Lei asked as she and Avi joined the others in the studio. "This is like a dream come true!" Kevin said as he took the seat in front of the mixing board. "Oh man, this is awesome!"Avi said as he took the seat next to Kevin. "Glad you guys like it!" Kai said smiling as the studio came to life, lights flicking on all around.

"We should totally lay some tracks" Scott said dashing into the recording booth, opposite the mixing board. "Well, we've been meaning to do our next cover song for our Youtube channel, would you guys like to help out?" Kini asked as she entered the booth. "Plus it would help us out too cause we need help filming it" Kai added, with a smile.

"Oh man, that would be so much fun! I'll film it for you" Jeremy offered. "Okay so this is what we need" Lei said as she went through the process of showing them what was needed. A couple of hours went by and before long the girls had recorded and edited their next video for their channel. "Oh man that was so much fun" Kevin exclaimed as they all sat around chatting.