Chapter 7

*WARNING* Contains smut and sexual content as well as some slight drama ^_^; If you don't like that type of content then please skip this chapter.

Last time:

"Uhh, anyways...night everyone" Scott said shaking his head still giggling as he pulled Mitch towards their room as everyone else stumbled towards their rooms.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Avi?" Lei asked as they stepped inside the room. He was unusually quiet for the last couple of hours. She has just closed the door when she felt Avi push her against the wall, pinning her. He braced himself with his hands on both sides of her head and was staring at her intently. She licked her lips nervously as she watched his eyes dart to her mouth and back.

She opened her mouth to say something when she was quickly quieted by Avi's mouth crashing down on hers. Her eyes slowly drifted closed surrendering to the softness of his mouth as she wrapped her arms around his neck tightly. He pulled back a moment running his fingers through her hair, tracing her face before running his hands down her neck to her sides. He pulled her toward him and lowered his face to her neck sending shivers down her spine as he peppered her neck with kisses. She nearly moaned when he began to gently nibble at her skin.

Lei was panting heavily now, as an urgent heat gathered in the pit of her stomach. She closed her eyes trying to get her clouded mind to think clearly but all progress was halted when Avi pushed his thigh between her legs. She arched her back and rocked against it, feeling little shock waves of pleasure. She bit her lip slightly hoping to quell a moan from escaping her throat.

Somehow they had made it to her bed in the dimly lit room as they tumbled onto it, Avi on his back with her on top of him. His eyes darkened with want and lust as he watched her. Lei went to move off of him but the next thing she knew he had turned her on her back, as he now straddled her waist.

"Avi..." Lei tried again, her mind swirling uncontrollably. He silenced her again by crashing his lips down on hers. She kissed him back fervently pulling the band from his hair and letting it fall all around his face. "Lei..." Avi whispered, his voice deep with lust.

He had somehow managed to push the sheets off the bed before he set about the task of removing his clothes. Lei brought her hands up and put her hands on his stopping his movements. He looked at her questioningly a moment, yet she only smiled and sat up as much as she could.

Her mind was racing and everything seemed to speed by yet go in slow motion at the same time. She knew she shouldn't have had so much to drink, but they were all having a good time. She shook her head slightly and gently moved his hands away as she proceeded to slowly unbutton his shirt and tossed it to the side. She smiled widely up at him running her hands over his exposed chest and back to up to play with his hair. She grasped his head in both hands and pulled her towards him, their mouths clashing together hotly.

Avi ran his hands down her sides reaching the hem of her shirt. He hesitated a moment before slipping his hands underneath her shirt eliciting a moan from the woman beneath him. With some clever maneuvering he had managed to removed her shirt, as it joined his in a heap on the floor.

He pulled back some to gaze down at her, his eyes roaming over her body slowly. "So beautiful" Avi murmured so softly, that Lei almost missed it. She blushed heavily and turned her head away, attempting to shield herself from his eyes.

"Hey now" Avi whispered softly, reaching out to gently move Lei's hands away. She continued to look away from him, not ready to meet his eyes. Avi sighed softly and gently grabbed her chin turning her face to meet his. "You are so beautiful" Avi said, his words slightly slurred. Lei just nodded slowly, her eyes meeting his.