Chapter 2

Last time:

PTX looked around at each other and nodded, "Yea that would be great!" Kirstie agreed as they all made their way back to the bus.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Once they arrived back at the bus PTX informed Genevieve of their plans and met up with the girls at their cars. "Okay I figured however you guys want to split up you can, there's plenty of room in both cars" Leilani explained hoping that Avi would choose to ride with her.

"Well, Avi, why don't you and Kevin ride with Leilani and Kai and the rest of us will ride with Kini" Mitch decided, having learned from Kirstie on the walk back what her little idea was for the bass and beatboxer of their little group.

"Yea sure sounds good to me" Avi agreed as they went to their assigned vehicles. They all piled into to Lei's car as she started the engine. "So what do you guys like to listen to?" Lei asked as she got herself situated and buckled up plugging her iPod into the auxiliary jack. "Just about anything really" Kevin pipped up. "Okay cool, just checkin' didn't want you guys stuck in the car giving us weird looks or anything" Lei laughed as she selected a play-list and hit play as they left the parking lot.

"Haha, I don't think that's possible" Avi said from the passenger seat, flashing a smile back at Kevin who nodded slightly in agreement with his roommate. "Okay good" Kai laughed. She laughed a little harder when a PTX song came blasting over the audio system. As the next song starts to play Leilani can't help but giggle and smile to herself, of all the songs...this definitely best described the situation in the car at the moment.

Soon the next song started playing as Lei turned up the volume slightly and rolled down the windows. "Love this song!" Kai said smiling putting her arms up, jamming out. Next thing you know Kevin jumps in with his beatboxing and Avi on his vocal percussion.

Lei glances in the rearview mirror and smiles widely at Kai as they jump in as well lending their own twist to the song. "Dang girl we need to do this as a cover!" Kai commented. "You think so? Haven't we already done a lot of Timberlake's songs already though?" Lei said thoughtfully.

"What's one more?" Kai laughed as they continued to jam out in the car on the drive. Song after song played as the four of them sang and goofed off. "Here we are!!" Lei exclaimed as she pulled up the driveway to a massive house just outside the city limits. "Dammmmnnn!" Kevin said looking up at the house as they all got out of the car waiting for the others to join them.

Lei and Kai laughed as the others walked up to them. "What's so funny?" Mitch asked, curious. "Oh, nothing!" Kai exclaimed laughing as Lei lead the way into the house. "Oh my gosh this place is awesome!!" Scott exclaimed once they were all inside. "Would you guys like a quick tour before we went out back?" Leilani asked turning to the others.

"Of course!!" Mitch said as they all followed Leilani. She took them through the entire house top to bottom. Now to say that the house was big would be a total lie, it was like this place could fit a hundred people maybe more, it was huge. Since it was still early in the day our group milled about the house chatting away and helping out where they could. Finally, the afternoon rolled around and it was time.

"Alright, guys let's party!!" Kini called when they were all downstairs again and led the way to the backyard. The backyard was huge too! Beautifully decorated with tropical and Asian designs, a huge pool in the middle of the lawn and an expansive covered patio for those rainy days. Not far off in the distance was a bonfire pit, which at this moment looked to be getting prepared to be lit later.

The yard backed up to a freshwater spring where a volleyball net was set up. The group had just stepped outside and was soon flanked by the trios' parents. "Guys these are our parents.." Lei said introducing the group to the six adults that had come up to them. "You have a wonderful home, I hope we were helpful enough" Avi said shaking hands with Lei's father.