Chapter 4

Last time:

"This is good enough for me" he said softly as he kissed the top of her head lightly. "If you're sure..." Lei stated snuggling deeper into his embrace as her eyes drifted closed. "I am" he whispered as he too closed his eyes, and soon they drifted off to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lei stirred the next morning when the sun hit her directly as she refused to open her eyes to the bright offender. She rolled over and came into contact with a soft warm body. She opened her eyes begrudgingly only to come face to face with a still sleeping form. She blinked a few times before the events of last night came back to her.

She smiled widely and sat up slowly as to avoid waking the man beside her. She managed to crawl out of bed without jostling Avi around too much and made her way to the bathroom to shower and get ready for the day. She turned the shower on while she undressed, then stepped into the hot spray of water. She hummed to herself as she began to wash up. Avi awoke slowly and rubbed his tired eyes as he looked around.

He smiled when the sound of running water was heard from the bathroom. He laid in bed a little longer, closing his eyes once more as he listened to Leilani sing. He went over last nights events in his head, happy now that they had come to an agreement. His eyes were still closed when he heard the bathroom door open. He opened his eyes and looked over as Lei emerged from the bathroom. "Morning" he crooned, his deep voice still laced with sleep.

"Oh, uh morning" Lei said blushing when she realized she was in nothing but a towel. "I forgot my clothes" she said slightly embarrassed as she scrambled to gather some clothing. "S'ok" Avi chuckled as he turned away to allow her some privacy before turning back after the click of the bathroom door was heard.

She emerged a few moments later dressed in an olive green tank and shorts. "Morning" she said again as she sat on the edge of the bed as Avi scooted into a seating position. "Sleep well?" she asked looking over at him with a smile.

"I slept great actually" he replied a smile in his voice as he leaned forward and kissed her cheek. "I'm glad" she replied back placing her hand on his arm. "Well let me grab a shower then we can head downstairs okay?" he said as she nodded before he grabbed a pair of jeans and headed into the bathroom to shower.

Lei looked around the room a moment before getting up and began to tidy up her room before Avi and her went downstairs. She spent a good fifteen minutes putting things back where they belonged and was just putting the keyboard back in place when someone hugged her from behind.

"Hello to you too" Lei said with a giggle as she turned around only to come face to face so to speak with Avi's bare chest. "Thank you" he said softly as she placed her hands on his chest. "Now what's all this for?" she asked as she took a step back to reveal Avi dressed only in a pair of black skinny jeans.

"For everything" he replied softly pulling her close to him again as she rested her head against his chest. "Well I guess I should be thanking you then" she commented as she felt him bury his face in her hair and breathe deeply.

"Mmmhmm" he agreed humming softly as he released her and placed a soft quick kiss on her lips. "Avi..." she said softly against his lips, before he took a step back. He nodded smiling softly and grabbed his shirt. "I know..." he replied huskily and winked as he grabbed her hand and they left the room.

Kirstie had just finished showering and getting dressed for the day and was getting ready to head downstairs to see if any of the others were up yet. She opened the door to the bedroom and stepped out almost running into Avi and Lei.

"Oh good morning" Kirstie greeted the couple as she shut the door to the bedroom and walked up to them. "Oh uh morning Kirst" Avi said a little nervously as he watched Kirstie's eyes dart down to his and Lei's joined hands.