Disney

1) I don't really get people sometimes.

I mean what's so wrong about liking Disney? Sure, they romanticize the original stories more, but hey, they make it more appropriate for the children, am I right?

Besides, the originals were quite.. Gruesome.

2) Also, what's with the whole 'Frozen VS Tangled' thing? You guys, both movies are amazing as hell. The animations are perfect, the storyline's are brilliant (though it's a bit cliche on Frozen), but overall both movies are quite good and unique in their own way, and I see no need on bashing either one.

It's okay if you like Frozen, or if you like Tangled, or if you like both or dislike both, but seriously? Some people really need to grow up, they are two different movies.

If Frozen's success was bigger than Tangled's was, the box office doesn't truly decide, but it's up to the fans to. Money doesn't measure everything. Everybody has their own opinions, so don't go hating on something that someone else likes because that is not cool.

3) WHY IS MEG (Megara, from Hercules) NOT A DISNEY PRINCESS? SHE'S MORE OF A PRINCESS THAN MULAN (No offense I like Mulan but I just don't think that being a princess suits her.) PLUS MEG IS HOT.

4) Still wondering if Emperor Kuzco's gay, or just plain fabulous.

M'kay? M'kay.

Well, for a first chapter, this was random-er than I anticipated it to be. Ha. Anyway, thanks for reading!