Harry Potter

1) I honestly love J.K. Rowling so much for creating Harry Potter. She is obviously my childhood. I have reread all of my Harry Potter books and I never get tired of revisiting the pages over and over again, it's like it became a part of me that I could never let go of. It's such a unique and beautiful story, I doubt that I'd ever forget it.

2) My Harry Potter crush was... brace yourselves-- none other than Ginny Weasley! Haha, don't judge. She's just so badass, you know? I first fell in love with her on book two: Harry Potter and the CHamber of Secrets.  Ginny was my first ever book crush while Hermione was my first ever movie crush. Emma Watson is hot, I don't care what you say. XP

3) I honestly feel sorry for Draco. Yeah, he was a douchebag and all that, but guys, if you were in his place, you know that you're going to have a hard time coping with... everything, right? Especially if you have parents like Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy.

4) I ship both Dramione and Romione. I don't have a valid reason why, but I just do. Both ships are cute. And to all the Dramione haters out there: J.K.R. already stated in an interview that Draco only bullied Hermione because he loved her! I don't know how that works, but most boys do that. And I guess he never got to show her his feelings because he knew  that his pure-blood parents would never approve of their relationship since Hermione was a mudblood.

5) Bellatrix's loyalty to you-know-who is quite admirable, if you think about it. I still hate her for killing Sirius though. I mean, was that really necessary?

6) I accepted everyone else's death EXCEPT for Hedwig's. I mean, c'mon? Why Hedwig? He has done nothing wrong! Plus he's a fabulous bird and is part of Harry's family. Give the protagonist a break, he has lost more than enough precious people in his life than needed.

7) Never have I ever liked the Dursleys. I want to burn them all, to be frank.

8) I expected to be in Slytherin during the Sorting Ceremony at Pottermore.com but I ended up as a Ravenclaw. But meh, I love being in Ravenclaw.

9) I EXPECT A BOOK ABOUT THE MARAUDERS. I want to know more about Sirius, James, Remus and that filthy-traitor including Lily and Snape during their time as Hogwarts students.

10) Sometimes I can't help but think that Harry is extremely underrated compared to the other characters, despite his name being the title of the series itself. My point is, have you seen anyone claiming that their favorite HP character was Harry Potter? No? Then I rest my case.

So that's it for the second chapter, I had more to confess but I figured that it would take too long and I'm sorry if all of this bores you it's just that I felt like making this story and.. oh great now I'm blabbering. Anyways, thanks for reading, more confessions to come, stay tuned ;)