The Vampire Diaries

1) Katherine Pierce is bae, Katherine Pierce is life. She rocks, Elena sucks. Team Katherine, b*tches.

2) I ship Stefan x Katherine, Caroline X Klaus and (sometimes) Damon x Elena. Because chemistry.

3) *SPOILER ALERT* I never  anticipated Katherine's death!! I mean, really? She was so badass! WHY KILL HER OFF?! LIKE, ARGH! ... But I must continue watching the show. I want to stop, but I can't. I'll just keep gazing longingly at Elena and pretend that she's my precious Katherine baby.

4) I honestly like TVD better than Twilight. M'kay?

5) I used to ship Tyler and Caroline and actually convinced myself that it was true love... but shate happened, so nah.

6) I absolutely hate the fact that Nina Dobrev of all people left the show. It's never going to be the same without her.

7) I like Bonnie but I like Katherine better. Oh what was that? Enough about Katherine? Okay, I'll shut up about her now.. on second thought, NAH. 

8) I think Elena's so selfish. I just want her dead. Oh wait--

9) I WILL FOREVER HATE STEFAN X ELENA/STEFAN X CAROLINE/ STEFAN X EVERYONE ELSE THAT IS NOT KATHERINE.

10) Team Jacob? Team Edward? Nah bro, I'm TEAM SALVATORE! YEAH! Oh my god I think I'm gay... on second thought, KATHERIIINNNEEE!!

Well that sure was random. Even more random than I thought it would be. So again guys sorry if I bore you with these random confessions of mine, but thanks for tolerating it and reading anyway! Baboosh for now!