grumpy mornings

**not edited**

lea's p.ov

I wake up from someone suddenly shaking me, my eyes shoot straight open. "Lea!" "Lea!!" I groan and hit them on the arm. I hate waking up early in the mornings especially on a weekday and if people wake me up I get very frustrated so why the f*** would someone be waking me up right now, they know how grumpy I get! I'm just not a morning person.

I wake up and get greeted by my Mum saying that there has been some very important news about a party for her Boss's Birthday. My feel my face going very pink like a tomato and I suddenly get very nervous, "Lea! Are you listening to me?!" I suddenly snap out of my thoughts and I can't believe what just happened my mums actually going to a party after 10 years, She has never been to a party since my father died, And she always used to go with him" I feel tears starting to prickle in eyes and I quickly blink them away trying not to show my mum. "Yes Mum" I say nervously.

"So as I was saying you will be needing a date for this Party, and my Boss suggested you go with his son, Mark Adams." My temper rises and I am so shocked and annoyed I yell out to Mum "ARE YOU KIDDING ME IM NOT GOING WITH MARK ADAMS!!" I groan in frustration, I have never liked Mark Adams, from Kindergarten till now he bullied me, teasing me,pulling my hair,calling me names and always just annoying the crap out of me.

"Mum.. Please no" I say as I start to list all the worst things that could happen. Sorry Honey, this is all already planned, Mark Adams is your date for the party and this is final." I get out of bed and go into the bathroom and slam the door, I'm sick of this shit already.

VOTE-COMMENT-SHARE💜
thanks for reading my first chapter, hope you liked it! :)
olivia x