apologising

Lea's P.O.V

I get my books and head towards my locker, as I turn right I see Mark Evans with his bestfriend Luke, "Dude please tell me, We have been friends for 12 years you can trust me. So do you like Lea?" Luke says looking shocked to see I'm right in front of them. I can't believe what I just heard, It can't be true right? Mark Evans wouldn't like a person like me. The one he teased, annoyed and bullied.

"Lea it's not what it looks like" Mark says scratching the back of his head, avoiding eye contact with me. "Mark.. So do you really like me or is this a joke?" I say as i feel my cheeks burning bright red. "No I don't like you Lea, so f**k off." Mark says as he walks straight past me. My heart feels so broken, What the f**k is wrong with me. Shit I'm getting feelings for Mark. Luke looks at me with a sympathetic smile and rushes of towards Mark's direction.

The bell rings finally, I get my bag from my locker and start walking home, The first thing I do is change into comfy clothes and I fall onto my bed, snuggling into the soft blanket, After a while I head downstairs to get something to eat, I see Mum reading a magazine "Hi Lea, How was College?" Mum asks with her eyes scanning the magazine. "The usual" I say, "Have you talked to Mark? Considering he's your date." Mum says as her gaze turns to me. "Does he know I'm his date for the party Mum?" I ask feeling kind of nervous "Yes, I'm sure his Dad told him Hun." Mum says as she puts down some freshly baked blueberry muffins. "Okay Lea I'm going to go to work now, There's some dinner in the fridge, just heat it up. Bye darling." Mum says leaving a kiss on my cheek "Bye Mum" I go to my Room and start studying for my Maths test tomorrow, Yes you probably think I'm a nerd but I just want to pass this. After I finish I go to take a shower and I feel the steam building up causing me to really relax. I take a clean towel and hop out of the shower heading to my room.

I get the biggest fright, I see a guy standing my room with his perfect brown hair styled with wax and his blue eyes glittering towards me, His tan really compliments his eyes. Until I feel my eyes roaming down his body, shit it's really hard to concentrate on his eyes with him in no shirt. "Hey Lea, you checking me out?" he asks as he smirks looking towards me, until I realise I have just a towel wrapped around me f**k. I swear Mark is bipolar or some shit sometimes he's teasing me being nice other times he's f**king a monster. "MARK! What the hell are you doing in my room get out!"  I hiss "I came to say I'm very sorry for being a fag before, I shouldn't of said that." He says as sadness appears in his blue glittering eyes.

Wow, I'm actually so shocked, Mark has never apologised to me before, He's just so rude. "Um it's okay, Can I ask you something?" "You just did babe" Mark says as he strokes my arm. "Shut up, Are you drunk?" I ask as i look more deeper in his eyes "Lea I'm not drunk this is me, not the wasted Mark." He says as he flops down onto my bed looking up into space. "B**ch get out of my bed, I say as I try to push him off my bed, but his muscular figure won't even budge. He turns to look at me and I find my eyes staring deep into his eyes, He gets up and strokes my arm and pulls me into a hug, what the f**k is happening, he pulls me close, Until this is the moment he comes closer to my lips and I close my eyes, Mark looks at me and puts his hand on my back, He grabs my towel and I suddenly find a cool gush of breeze hit me, I'm naked. I feel my cheeks heat up bright red. MARK YOU F***ING BITCH I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS" I say as he quickly runs towards the windows and makes a move. "HAHAH, See tomorrow pretty girl! And don't forgot about the date on Sunday" Mark screams out from outside. I quickly get changed into a pair of clean pjs. F**k that was so embarrassing, kill me now.

I go downstairs and I heat up my dinner, I gulp down some water and head towards my room. I fall into my cosy warm bed and I get ready to sleep but first I check my phone. I see a text from "Sexy Mark 💖😍" "Goodnight Babe" What the f**k, he probably went on my phone when I was in the shower and added himself to my contacts and he probably got my number. That b**ch. I smile and lie on my bed,  I slowly fall into a deep sleep.

Sorry for the small chapters, I will try to make them longer. Hope you liked this chapter (:

VOTE-COMMENT-SHARE
Olivia xx