Chapter 2

NATSU'S P.O.V

Lucy went home after Levy and her team leaved.She's been just a solo wizard this past 2 years 'cause I kicked her out on my team.If I didn't do that,It will be awkward to the both of us right?.But now I think I regret everything I did to her.She's still kind and sweet to everyone,well except for me...I just don't know why I don't have the courage to apologize to her..

~♡~

LUCY'S P.O.V

"Ahhh.. soooo relaxing^_^".

I said to myself while I'm taking a bath with Plue,my celestial spirit.

"plue..plue".

After 10 minutes I got out of the tub and change to my PJ's and went directly to sleep.I sent Plue back to the celestial spirit world.

*Morning*

Still LUCY'S P.O.V

I woke up early and headed directly to the guild.When I entered it everyone was gathered in front.I rushed to them to know what's the fuss about,then I heard Mira say "Everyone please prepare for our camping..It will last a week..Our camp sight will be at the far south of Magnolia.It's a forest and there will be a lake..And please group yourselves into 7..".

Erza grabbed me..when I saw my team mate my mouth hunged open..why? It's just that Na-nat-Natsu and I are on the same group!!.It was too late to move on to another group 'cause everyone now has there groups...

My group mates were Erza,Levy,Juvia,Gray,Gajeel,and Natsu...

'Maybe Happy is in the other team'?.I thought.

"Is everyone in a group now.?".Mira asked.Everyone nodded.

"Each groups will share the same tent and they will be a team 'cause we are having GAMES!".She said while smiling sheepishly....