Chapter 6

LUCY'S P.O.V

I woke up early and skipped to the guild to see that my friends were waiting.

"So everyones here,just board with you're teams respective carriages".Mira said giggling and clapping her hands.

"Wha-what?,I woke up very early but to know that I'm the only one who their waiting for"?.

"Well,were all excited.You can't blame us Lu-chan!".Levy.

"Fine,let's just board the carriage".I said sighing....

~♡~
NATSU'S P.O.V

We all boarded the carriage.And Gajeel and I are in HELL.I remember at a time like this Lucy would lay my head on her lap and gently stroking my hair that makes me fall asleep.

But now,Lucy's just looking at the path behind.Not bothering to look at me.

"That's because you're stupid".Gray whispered to me.

"Wha-what?,".Does he know what I'm thinking?

"I know what you're thinking,just looking at you and how you look at her".

"No-none of you're bussines ice princess".I managed to say."You can't even confess to Juvia".

"I can,just wait and see.I'm going to do it during the camp."

"Tch..".

*time skip*
NATSU'S P.O.V

We finally reached the camp!.It's beautiful hu'h.Were at the side of a lake sorrounded by tall trees and which I can tell is were at the edge of the forest.If you look at the left side you can see a hill with blue flowers blooming on it...

"Luce!!!!".I called Lucy,wait... I called Lucy??? I'm absent minded that time.I thought were not ignoring each other!!!.I turned around just to see the jaws of my guild mates dropped,and Lucy's brown eyes full of shock...

"E-ex-excuse me".Lucy said running inside our tent.(they built thier tents already^_^)....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it's short!!
And if it's lame...
But the next chapters I think will be fun...

Next time again!
Just keep on reading this...

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

nalu_0714

I DO NOT OWN FAIRYTAIL..