Chapter 11

LUCY'S P.O.V

"Okay!!everyone,line up to the front of the lake now!!..".Mira shouted to us pointing to the lake.

"Wooohooo!!.. Yeeeha!!".They shouted running towards the lake lining up.I lined up at the very back of our team.

And good heavens!Why am I in this race again?.

THE.FINISH.LINE.IS.IN.THE.OTHER.SIDE.OF.THE.LAKE!.Hell?And it's like 10 meters away!.

"Ughh..Mi-Mira?How de-deep i-is the-the la-lake??".I asked Mira.I'm trembling here!It looks so deep.

"It's 10 foot deep..actually.Why Lucy?"

"Ahh..no-nothing.I just want to know"

"Oh,ok.."

After a few minutes of just standing there warming up,Mira finally spoke and announced the rules and mechanics.

"Okay!everyone listen up!,The rules and mechanics are just simple"

"Okay Mira what are those?".Erza asked.

"It's simple,Magic is not allowed..

"Awww..now what?".'Oops!wrong move Lucy!!'.I said to my self.I looked at Mira glaring daggers at me.Luckily it's just a glare.phew.

"Okay,uhmmm...the first team that reaches the other side of the lake is the winner,but this is by versus..example,me vs Erza.Got it?If all the members are on the other side..then they're the winner!!".Mira continued.(sorry,not really good in explaining.Muehehe).

"Okay!now let's start!!"

Then Natsu jumped into the water.

"Man!!!"

"Okay!It's Natsu vs Elfman!"

"Man!/I'm fired up!!!".They both said and began swimming very fast leaving splashes of water.

>few seconds later<
NATSU'S P.O.V

"I won!!!,I won!!".I shouted jumping around like a kid.

"Don't get too cocky!!!,it's just luck!.Look in the lake!.Elfman shouted at me pointing to the lake and by his side.

O.O?

"What the hell?Ice princess!!whats this??You losed to Bickslow!??.I shouted at him,now coming out of the lake.

"Not my fault.There's no price by the way".He said bluntly.

Now that he mentioned it,whats the price by the way?.

"Now that you mentioned it,and look!!I think Erza's gonna win this time!Oh..and look at her boyfriend".I pointed to Jellal who was shouting for Erza.

"Hahaha.I thought his the mysterious shy type man?"

I laughed at the thought.

"Yeah.You got him,ice freak!"

"What did you just called me flame bastard?!".He shouted.

"You wanna go?shirtless pervert!!".I shouted back banging our heads together.

"Can.You.Two.Just.Grow.Up?!"

I frozed.

"Erza!!!you won!!looks like Evergreen's wings are wet.Hahaha".I shouted while clapping my hands.Luckily she didn't banged our heads together.

"Nice one Erza!!".Gray remarked.

"Well,it's because I've got my inspiration right there".Erza said pointing to Jella who's smile reached his ears.

"Hey look!,I think Levy's loosing to Wendy?!???what the hell??"

But they both reached the finish line at the same time.

"Tha-that wa-was clo-close".Levy said while panting heavily and walking towards us.

We saw Wendy flashed a smile and we smiled back.

"Not bad Levy,you did great and you're a good swimmer".Erza said while patting her back.

"Arigatou".Levy smiled and sat by the side.

Our team is leading because Gajeel have won to Laxus and Juvia managed to win against Mira.Now thats left is Lisanna and Lucy.

Lucy is leading Lisanna but she suddenly stopped in the middle of the lake.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again my beloved readers! Muehe..So? How was chapter 11??

Thank you so much to all who's reading and voting for this story!! I really,really appreciate it!!..

And oh,I've got a new book.Still a NaLu fanfic.It's entitled "I Will Always Be Yours".

Please support it too..Lavya!!

VOTES AND COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED!!

nalu_0714

(c)Hiro Mashima