Chapter 9

NATSU's P.O.V

I heard her sobbing inside the tent.When I was about to stand to go to the tent,Gray patted my shoulder.I looked at him sternly.

"What is it Ice Princess???".

"Leave her be".Gray said to me with a calm face.

"I'm going to sleep idio---"

I didn't realized that my voice had risen up.

"Natsu.. your going to sleep?,remember the dare".Mira said to me with an evil look and a smirk on her face.

I stood still for a moment."Ye-yeah".I said.I forgot about it.

As I was walking to the tent I heard Lucy cursed.

"Shit..Lucy! Stop it!!He's the complete jerk! Not you!!".

So it's obviously me she's referring to.

I went inside the tent and she looked at me with a surprised look on her face.I laid beside her.

"Wha-what...a-are you... do-doing??".She said between her sobs.

Oh,maybe she forgot about the dare.If I would not do the dare,Mira would kill me,no us.

"Uhhh..I-I'm doing the da---"

She didn't let me finish my sentence.

"Oh,yeah,r-right".Then she imidiately curled up under her blanket and to my thought she's fast asleep.

~♡~
LUCY's P.O.V

"Oh,yeah,r-right".I said and suddenly curled up under my blanket.

So he's really doing the dare.Tch.Wish I didn't agreed to play that spin the bottle!.I shouted to my thoughts...

*A few minutes later*

LUCY's P.O.V

I woke up to a sound of clapping and singing outside the tent.Uhhh..I fell asleep.As I was gonna stand up I felt someone's arms around my waist.It was Natsu's.Shocked,I suddenly grabbed his hand and removed it.

"Mmmm..".I heard him grumble and turned his back against me.He's in a deep slumber.

I stood up and walk out of the tent.

"Hi min---"

My eyes widened in shock.Jellal is here?But why?.

"Uhh.. I to-told yo-you before when we had lunch together with the others right Lucy?So don't be shock".

"Yeah,I know Erza.But why is he here?I thought just the mem---"

"Don't worry his not staying for long."

"Uhn".Was all I could say.

I sat beside Levy and joined them for what they're doing.After a few minutes of singing different songs we decided to call it a night.

"Lucy......the DARE".Mira told me with a calm voice but her aura's very dark.

"Huh?But it was his da--"

"Just do it Lucy".A shiver run down my spine.Now she's in her Satan Soul form.

"Ha-hai!!!".Then I ran to the tent and lazily laid beside him...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi minna!!

First,I wanna say sorry for not updating 'cause our 2nd quarterly exam has just finished.And I need to study for last week!.

But don't worry our semestral break is coming!!

Well,I updated right!!?? hehe..