Seme jealous Koga x uke Male reader ~lemon~

--------------------
(F/n) = first name
(L/n) = last name
(H/c) = hair colour 
(H/l) = hair length
---------------------

3'parson P.O.V

"Koga I'm sorry" (f/n) yelled as he ran throw the pack in panic as the western wolf tribe (sorry if it's not right it be long time sins I watch) leader ran after him with the shecon"?" Jewel shards in his legs you'd think he'd catch the other wolf demon fast but you see (f/n) had swallowed some as well but they just got stuck so he has the power I'm he's hole body,

but back to the point why was he running you ask well he try'ed to get koga to put on a rather sexy Christmas clothes that he got from kogoma.
So that where he headed to kogoma he shifted in to a wolf something he can do and ran to kagoma's sent.

~reader's P.O.V~
As I ran I can here Koga yelling for me to stop but I keep running I see Iunyasha and the gang I ran and hid behind Inuyasha and shift back "help me" I say as I cling to Inuyasha "what the hell!" He yelled and try's to get me off him "kogoma it's all your fault now he's mad at me" I wine and barred my head in Inuyasha's chest as I start to cry I'm very sensitive when it comes to Koga .

As Koga comes up to the group he was fuming with me and starts to yell at me "what the hell (F/N) why were you trying to put me in that-that thing it would have been embarrassing, and in front of the pack what kind of alpha would I be if I wa....... (F/n)  baby are you okay.

As soon as he released I was crying he stopped yelling and started to walk to me but I just stay in Inuyasha's arms shaking.

*koga's P.O.V*

I look in shock and my mate looked so scared of me and it broke my heart "(F/n) baby I'm sorry I didn't mean it " I say but he just clings to Inuyasha and I feel a sharp pain in my chest "what is this feeling it- it hurts and I hate it is it jealously it is I'm jealous of Inuyasha" I let out a low growl at the thought of Inuyasha taking my (F/n) away from me I snatch him from Inuyasha and start to run to a hidden lake where me and him met I feel him struggle in my arms but I just hold tighter and keep running.

*time skip to lake*

~reader P.O.V~

I've given up on trying to get out of koga's arms and just let him go where ever he's going when we stop I look up and see the lake we met I feel him put me down but I don't look at him still mad and a little scared of him "(F/n) baby look at me please" but I can't so I just keep me head down

"(F/n)  baby please look at me I'm-I'm sorry I was just jealous, listen I'm sorry for yelling at you I'm sorry for making such a big deal out of it and I'm really sorry for scaring you baby please just-just look at me please" by the end of that sentence he sounded really desperate and it scared me,
so I finally meet his gaze only to see that he's on the edge of tears and at that moment I snap and then I hug him as if my life depends on it.

"I'm sorry Koga I'm really sorry" I apologize over and over but he just hold me tight and says "no it's not your fault I overreacted I'm so sorry please forgive me"I just nod my head in his chest and hold him close.

after a few minutes of him just holding me and hugging me I started feel like I need to make it up to him so I raise my head from his chest and kiss him with so much passion that it even scared me and he reacted by kissing you back with just as much,
soon it turn into a heated make out and I loved every second of it he ran his tongue over my lower lip I moaned and open my mouth for him,his tongue wrestle mine but I let it win then he slowly let go of my mouth line drool connecting her lips and he started to attack my neck looking for my sweet spot,
when he found it I let out a small moan as if scared to let my voice out as he did then he started to abuse that spot leaving a dark purple and black Mark and I still kept morning his hands find their way to my shirt and he starts to run his hands up running his thumbs over my nipples,
the buds hardening as I moan softly I raise my arms so He can take it off panting slightly I look at him and say "Koga  please don't tease me"
as I continue to pant he looks at me his eyes filled with lust and passion he simply shakes his head "think of it as punishment" he chuckles and tosses my shirt and an unknown place by the lake slowly kissing down my chest biting at the now hard buds.
my hands gripping his hair as I take out the tie letting it fall I've always loved his hair but he never let me do anything with it as he kept sucking and biting I was moaning louder" please Koga  please don't tease me "
I say his hand slowly go down my pants his fingers teasingly slip into the waistband then pulling them down he chuckles once again and pull them off.

I gasp but then he tackled me to the ground him over top of me my pants long gone his hand slowly running down my chest teasing "only if you be a good boy and never make me wear something like that again"
I nod my head so fast i start to get dizzy his fingers teasingly slip at the base of my member and teasingly pinch the tip I let them out loud moan, "Koga please please" he quickly discards his pants his member much larger than mine and looks at me dead in the eyes "suck"was all he said
I nod my head fiercely once again feeling dizzy and jump on my knees I tested it by licking it unsure really for this is my first time with my mate.
he lets out a shaky breath and then I take the head into my mouth slowly bobbing my head getting used to the feeling eventually he had enough of my slow piece grabbing my head and forcefully threat thrusting down my throat I gag but eventually get used to it.

I little low moan as he pulled my hair "just like that baby" he moans as he continues to thrust eventually he pulls away and I wine to looking up at him then he put two fingers in front of my mouth I start licking them covering them and saliva then he told me to get down on all fours ass up I did was told.

one of his fingers went my hole i yelp for the feeling but slowly start to moan as it feel good then he put the second one in it hurt more but eventually it didn't and then he slowly kept going until I got to the point where I was practically almost screaming he was scissoring shoving  his fingers  so deep it felt so good eventually pulled them out.

I whimpered from the loss I look at him over my shoulder he simply smirks and says "what I'm just going to give you some bigger" he gives me a cheeky smirk and then smile softly looks at me "are you sure you're ready for this"
I nod my head frantically "yes yes please please Koga" he nods his head and flips me onto my back and hold both my hands slowly teasing me by just sticking the tip in I wine and say "it hurts" it was much larger than just his fingers then without warning he thrusts his fully into me I winces tears go down my cheeks my hands tighten my grip as I whimper.

"it hurts Koga" he just kisses my face kissing the tears away and whispers "I know baby I know I'm sorry just just deal with it OK " I nod my head best I can as I wait for the pain to go away after a little while feels not so bad so he did some test thrusts and it felt amazing I moaned and said "Koga go ahead and move"
he looks at me and slowly starts to thrust his hips eventually I'm arching  back yelling at him "faster faster Koga please faster"
he nods his head starts pounding into me relentless he let's go my hands to hold my hips and raise them both, my legs wrapped around his back as my hands clawing at ground the grass ripping from the strength as I pull.
He goes hard and fast letting out low growls  here and there my mind was fuzzy as I moan and yell and scream his name eventually he grabs me pulling up onto his lap holding me there and says
" you start moving" I do I claw at his back drawing blood as I continue to move he starts to thrust up tmeet me as my hips move it just makes him hit my prostate and I nearly came then and there I start panting.

"Koga I'm gonna cum please please I'm going to cum"he nods his head panting as he starts to suck on my neck making me moan louder then he whispers in my ear" come with me baby" I nod my head seconds later I yell his name screaming as I came clutching onto him as if life depends on it he came shortly after I feels hot seed in me as he slowly start to pull out I wine from the loss and we both just lay there  me on his chest him his back on the ground panting like a madman,

as he strokes my back and I trace small circles just trying to catch my breath "good thing we're by the lake looks like we're going to need to wash up"
he says he looks at me I nod my head very slowly being very tired soon he gets up picking me up with him and we walk over to Lake the water was a nice warm temperature for whatever reason it always has been and usually starts wash both of us then we get out and he gets us dressed and then we just lay there and cuddle "I love you Koga" I whisper "I love you too"he says nipping at my ear I giggle and look up kissing him on the lips and smile and say "I'm glad you're my mate or else I don't know what Id do".

he smiles and hugs me tighter saying "me too you're the only one for me"I laugh and then slowly start to fall sleep whispering the last I love you and the last thing I hear was a soft "I love you too my little mate"