Seme male reader x uke Italy lemon

_______
(F/n) first name
(L/n) last name
(E/c) eye colour
(H/c) hair colour
(H/l) hair length
_____________
(A/n)-I did this with my cat meth putting his bogeys on me 😅👍🏼-
~readers p.o.v~

We where training running like always I was up with japan. Italy at the back again an Germanys yelling at him.

I look back and it looks like Italy is going to cry because Germany's yelling I slowdown and run next to Germany.

"Let me try and get him to run" I say and stop and wait for Italy when he gets to me I tell him to stop.

I look at my Italian boyfriend he look at me on the verge of tears I just hug him as he cry's on my sweater I just hold him and say sweet things in his ear.

"I-I'm t-t-trying my b-best"he said in to my chest "I know bambino So[1]" I say back in his native tongue " let's make a deal if you can run with me tell we stop I will give you a reward" I say.

"Vee~ what-a kind" he asked he was still on my arms so I leaned forward to his ear and say "un genere che avrà non camminare per una settimana [2]" I say in Italian because Germany and Japan have stop not to far away and they don't know what I just said but Italy knows and he was red.

"You-a promise" I nod and say "would I lie to my caldo poco italiano[3]" he shacks his head " okay then let's start" I gave him a fast kiss on the lips and start to jog he cot up and was with me then we when ahead of Germany and Japan and we stayed up front for the rest of the

~time skip to when they are at home and they ate and stuff and they are getting ready for bed~

I sat on the side of the bed as I wait of Italy to get out of the shower I start to think but not for long as Italy jumps on my lap in the hoodie I had on running " why have a shower if you just going to where dirty clothes" I say he still had a towel on his neck and his hair still wet.

I grad it and start to dry his hair "Vee~ but it's-a comfy and warm-a" he says in return as he sat in my lap as i dry his hair after I did that I run my fingers throw it his eyes are closed in content my finger go throw his hair with ease and I start to thing what I said when we where running.

"Feli(is this right)" I ask "hmm"" I'm going to full fill my promise" I whisper in his ear as I pull his curl he lets out a soft whimper that drove me nuts and I started to attack his neck.

~3 parsons p.o.v~

As (f/n) look for feli's sweet spot he was running his hands down Italy's body to his thy's and slowly taking off the sweater as Italy ran his hands throw (f/n) (h/l) (h/c) hair and moans loudly as he finds his sweet spot

"S-stop playing and-a fuck me" (F/n) looks at the Italian in shock but it soon turned on to a smirk " you what it that bad well I will give it to you" he said as he throw Italy on the bed and was over top of him " but you have to beg".

Was all he said and to throw the sweater off and started to pump the little Italians member moans came as the boy started to beg " please pleasure me please " his voice at a whisper.

" ok I will" (f/n) said as his pants hit the floor he did not have a top so now he had nothing on as he starts to slowly push his member on his lovers hole.

"Veeeeee~ it-a hurts" Italy saids and he stops " tell me when to move then " he says as he waits not wanting to hurt him once he got the ok to go on he pulled out and slammed back in as Italy moans (f/n) bites his sweet spot and starts to pump his member,

Italy clawed as the taller males back drawing blood he know he was going to be soar but he wanted it and was having the time of his life he draws closer to his release and try's to worn (f/n) but was to late and climaxed on there lower abdomen by the end of the love making Italy had come 4 times now he lay on his lovers chest.

~reader p.o.v~

I look down at Italy only to see he is asleep I smile and kiss his forehead moving some hair back and whispering in his ear before falling asleep my self.

~ dormire bene il mio unico e solo italiano~ [4]

-----------------

[1] bambino So = baby I know

[2] un genere che avrà non camminare per una settimana = a kind that will have you not walking for a week

[3] caldo poco italiano = hot little Italian

[4] dormire bene il mio unico e solo italiano = sleep well my one and only Italian

Sorry is took so long I just did not know how to continue but now done so here you be

So long we we