Chapter 6| The Alpha

Richard POV

—As soon as Clarice left, my wolf kept telling me that something bad would happen, but I couldn't d leave the city and go with Clarice first because it would be weird, firing her, kissing her, and now I'm accompanying her to a funeral, that's just too much Malia have been trying to talk to me by mind liking, but I have been ignoring her, if I don't know what to do if I don't leave now something bad might happen to Clarice, and if I do something can happen here.

—I checked my phone to see if I had any important messages or missed calls, gosh I never slept for that long, I see several missed calls from my brother Mason, and a text from my mom saying that she loves me, what is going on, she is never so sentimental.

"Hey man what's going on? Is mom okay?"

"Richard mom was shot yesterday I tried to call you," I was so shocked that I couldn't cry, speak or even move.

—"Richard are you there, I know you are shocked she just died a few hours ago, now I'm at the hospital, but I'm about to leave now, can you meet me at my house in ten minutes?"

"Brother I know you are shocked but you need to be strong and meet me in 10min, I will send a driver to pick you up, bye."

"When he hang up I was speechless I just broke down, it took me 2 hours to regain some of strength."

—I didn't even changed I just wore some of my jogging cloths and left.

One hour later...

—I saw my brother Mason standing outside his house, the only thing I could think about is how could I be strong for both of us if not even an ALPHA I could me, I couldn't protect our mother, my pack was a mess , I had no control of my own life, I couldn't even control the things happening around me.

—He came and hugged me we stayed there crying on the floor, I couldn't even tell him that everything would be alright because I don't even know for sure.

"Ricky lets go inside I have something to show you." Mason says.

—We got up and went inside I felt so bad because even though he's the older one I'm the ALPHA I should have been able to protect us but I didn't and now my mother is dead.

—"Rick listen to me Malia knows who's your mate, and she is the one who KILLED mom, when I found mom in the office she had this letter next to her I think its better if you read what it says yourself."

"I couldn't even see properly everything was blurring anyway the letter was saying "I'M NOT DONE KILLING WHAT YOU LOVE, MR.ALPHA THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING, Your lovely M."

—"Mason you and Elizabeth must get out of town for few days I think she's referring to you guys and my mate I will go get her, you just go so somewhere safe and we will meet you guys there. I'm sorry brother this is all because of me." I said.

"Rick its not your fault we will get over this together as a family, you have to regain your strength and for that to happen you have to mark your mate as soon as possible brother."

"I will Mason, first things first, we got do mom funeral today, and tomorrow we leave."

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.