The Alpha| Chapter 27

Richard POV

You really think that your black whore will ever.. I didn't let him finish and I sink my claws deep into his heart. I may not be the type of ALPHA y'all expected me to be but I wouldn't let anyone disrespect my woman , I bared my canines into his neck and killed him. (BYE BYE GABRIEL).

We found the traitor my pack members mind linked us, "John" was few kilometers away from the pack house, we ran for about 15min , when I smelt his terrible scent I ran even faster to tear him apart but my brother passed me like a FLASH and bared his canines on John's neck killing him immediately.

"What the fuck man, he was mine, I saw him first." I growled.

"But you were too slow."

I let my brother finish his meal, "There's someone missing Mason, where's Malia?"

--Oh don't worry about her my wife might not have powers but she knows how to kill a werewolf.

We both shifted back into our human form and laughed.

Some pack members came out of the woods and gave us some shorts, and my car keys, when we arrive at the pack house, I see all the pack members running towards us.

"ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA."

They were clapping and smiling, for the first time in a while I see my pack members that HAPPY.

"Thank you for saving us ALPHA a little boy says."

"I nod and smile."

"Today has officially been the craziest day of my life.

Clarice POV

Five months later...

Today was officially the day I would become Ms.Jones I'm marrying my mate, the love of my life.

"Am I even good enough to be married to him, Does he really want to be with me?" These where the inner thoughts that were consuming my mind, while I was holding little Rob in my arms, trying to make him sleep.

Rick and I were to be married in a few hours and that scared me, I was freaking out. Now it was 4 in the afternoon and we were getting married at seven in the evening. The weeding will be held at his dad house beach.

"I love you baby, if anything we all know I'm not good enough for you." I guess he heard what I was thinking.

I smiled at Richard mind link and putted my little prince at his crib, he is so beautiful. I can't even describe it. I proceed to get dressed.

Kim walking in, she was wearing a dark blue mermaid dress that contrasted well with her skin tone.

"Girl everyone is waiting for you, put your dress on and get your hair done."

I covered myself, because the under clothes I was wearing shouldn't even be considered clothes, they were practically see through.

I snatched my robe off the bed and she literally dragged me out of the room.

"Okay this is Candice and Ashley", she pointed to the two blonde girls in front of us , "They'll be doing your hair and makeup doll."