Chapter 14| The Alpha

Clarice POV

–The car ride was boring, filled with silence, so I decided to take a nap I was tired, what if I am really pregnant I started wondering how would things be if I am really pregnant if they are really twins what are we going to name them.

If I am pregnant I can't stay in the pack house, Malia will find out she will probably do something.

"I can't believe that I might be a mom in few months."

Richard POV

When we got to the pack house, I found Miguel waiting for us outside.

"What's going on Alpha is Luna okay?"

"You know I prefer when you call me by my own name Miguel, where's the pack doctor?

"Sorry, I just love messing with you bro, the Doctor is upstairs waiting for you."

I look back and see Clarice hiding herself behind me. I take her hand and we go inside to the see the doctor.

"As we walked I could feel her nervous."

"Hey Doc, this is Clarice your Luna. I think  she's pregnant, so I need you to run some tests."

"Oh Hello Luna, it's good to know that Alpha finally found his mate, it's nice to meet you Luna." Julian says shaking Clarice hands.

After an hour Julian came back with the tests results.

"So am I really pregnant."Clarice asks him.

"Yes Luna you're 3 weeks pregnant,  congratulations Alpha."

I knew that she was pregnant already, so this test was just to confirm something I already knew.

"Alpha there's someone here who wants to see you." Miguel says.

Hmmm okay I'm coming. Wait here I will be right back I tell Clarice.

Clarice  POV

They all left me here alone, I'm pregnant and  it seems that Ricky don't really care about it.

A girl named Maggie came here to show me around, where my bedroom would be and she introduced me to some of the pack members.

When she left me, I grabbed something to eat I watched some stupid commercials, Rick was taking long.

Then I decided to go take a walk I need to get some fresh air. As I walked,  I saw this huge guy following me, he's was scaring, so I started walking a bit faster and he kept following me, he then grabbed my arm.

I swung back around and gave him a fast and powerful roundhouse kick in the ribs, he howled in torment but still raced towards me.

What would or could i do? I was stuck. I then remembered what Eric told me when we were kids about how to defend myself, and if i gave him a sharp punch to the jaw, it would be powerful enough to knock him out, I acted fast, I threw my hand as fast and as hard as I could.

He stared at the river of blood that had appeared out of his nose and gum. He spat out a few teeth and collapsed to the ground. He had some strange tattoos symbols. I held back a sob and ran.

But he gained strength, and catch me, I started screaming, hoping Rick would eventually hear me.

Suddenly Rick shows up and bites his neck, he changes in his full wolf form. He almost ate the dude.

"Come on let's go before the others come." He says.

Richard POV

After talking to the man I hired to find my dad, It was already dark, I didn't even realized went back to the pack house main office and  didn't found Clarice.

MATE IN DANGER, Blake says.

She probably went to the park, I shift  into my wolf form and went to  find my  mate.

Clarice POV

When we finally got back to the pack house, I was thinking how to thank him, Hmm thank you so much for saving me Ricky I say with a big smile on my face, I'm glad he heard me.

"What were you thinking,  you shouldn't leave the pack house without telling anyone,  you're damn pregnant,  you can't only think about yourself, what if something happened to you."

"I - I need to get some fresh air I was suffocating here."

"You have to stop acting like a little girl,  you could been killed,  shit you know that there's someone after us, you can't just decide to go get some fresh air without consulting me dammit."

"I , I am sorry I was just tired of being alone, tears start forming, I couldn't control them anymore and they just started falling."

"I ran upstairs and locked myself in the bedroom."

–Then I heard his car engine being turned on , I can't believe he will leave without apologizing I say to myself.

Please don't forget to vote and comment