The Alpha|Chapter 23

Clarice POV

Just when I thought everything would finally be okay something bad happens again, he just asked me to marry him and now he puts himself in a situation that might kill him.

Im sure God is already tired of saving us from this situations , he will end up leaving me pregnant, I know I should be more positive and stop being so negative, but I can't, I must have been a really bad girl when I was younger or something, it's just not fair.

Wait Ricky maybe we should just leave , you don't have to fight him, to prove to these asshole that you should be their Alpha, they should've trusted you, after all you did for them.

"He just kept walking towards Gabriel."

–That's when I got an idea it's kind of stupid, yall might think I'm crazy, but I swear I'm not I just need to try.

I held onto my stomach, Rick I think they are coming I scream, I tried to look hysterical.

–I try to bring tears to my eyes, but they wouldnt come out when i needed them.

"Seriously Clarice?!?" He says.

"Richard Jones if we dont leave now im pretty sure i will have our babies here I gave fake a scream again"

Rick looked at me with a smirk on his face , and walked towards me.

He pulls my hair out of my face and looks deeply in to my eyes , I swear my legs were trembling , he puts one hand around my waist then leans slowly and kisses me.

"You do know that when you are about to give birth Blake will know right?"

–I felt so embarrassed I just nodded , Hmm of course I know, (I faked a laugh).

"Okay I'm sorry I lied , I just don't want you to fight him."

He looks at his brother ignoring everything I just said. ''Mason I will take Clarice to the car, I will be right back''. He says in a demanding voice, while taking my hand.

–I hear a him growl, shrugging I looked at him, why are you looking at me like that, it was the only sane idea I got , and if you would have listened to me I wouldn't have to embarrass myself.

"You should have trusted me, I know what I'm doing alright."

"I trust you I just don't want our lives to keep going into the same directions, im tired of bad things coming in our way."

"I know you are, and I wont let anything happen to you neither to them se says while caressing my stomach."

"Just stay in the car, and don't do anything crazy this ya love?"

I nodded.

"I have to go now". He said.

Rick smiled sadly in a way that sent my heart thudding painfully against my chest and leaned in close. I could see his eyes were dark and black like the night sky. In that moment I knew he wasn't fine.

So I looked into his eyes, smiled. Hold his hand putted one hand on the  side of his cheeks and just kissed him.

I suddenly, I felt a popping sensation, followed by an immediate gush of very warm fluid that soaked through my pants. A little more would leak out every time I moved."

I just heard Rick growl ...

"Oh boy..."

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.