I Love You More

Frank's POV

It was 1 am Gerard and I still weren't tried so we put on zombieland and got on ou phones.

Gerard sat in my lap on his bed and giggled. I glanced over Gerard's shoulder to look at his phone, he was on tumblr. I couldn't read what he had, but my heart skipped a beat when I saw 'Daddy'.

I shook my head, Gerard's not into your weird fetishes Frank. I probably wanted to see it, so my mind made me see it.

I tried watching the movie again, but the small chance of Gerard having a daddy kink like me, ate me up.

Imagine Gerard calling me Daddy, Jesus that would be heaven.

God the thought made my pants tighten.

Frank do not pop a boner I swear to god.

I looked at the movie and saw a bloody face zombie bite into someones leg.

Yup, there goes my boner.

Maybe I should just to asked Gerard for his tumblr, or maybe he wouldn't give it too me. I looked at his phone again and saw him shopping for skirts online.

I sighed and thought maybe I could find his tumblr. I grabbed my phone and opened the tumblr app clicking search.

Hm, what would it be.

I started with 'kittengee' to see if anything pop up.

Nope.

So I looked over at Gerard's phone again, yes he was writing in the tags. He quickly pressed done as I looked at the top and saw what blog we was going to reblog it on.

'princessgeexoxo'

I smiled and typed to quickly into the search bar. His blog popped up and I clicked on it.

His profile picture-oh my god.

It was a soft pale ass with pink pastel panties. No? Is that Gerard? Oh my god it was! No Frank don't get hard look at the movie.

Dead face eating zombies.

Ah, I'm okay. I sighed and scrolled down seeing Disney princess, cute stuffies and porn.

A lot of porn, gay porn. Good gay porn. I also saw the million of things involving the daddy kink. Pacifiers, sippy cups, and long stories of littles with there Daddy.

Okay so Gerard had the kink. I was so happy.

I smirked.

Now I had nothing to loose.

"Hey baby." I said.

Gerard turned around in my lap facing me.

"Yes Frankie?" He asked.

"Say 'Daddy'" I said.

Gerard eyes widen and he blushed.

"I-um D-Daddy.." He blused harder and looked down.

"Now look at me." He did and bit his lip.

"Now call me Daddy." I commanded.

He smiled and grabbed my free hand.

"Daddy." He cheered.

"Good boy." I smiled.

He hind his face with his hands and plopped down on my chest.

"Aw what's the matter with my little boy huh?" I cooed.

"My Daddy." Gerard pouted and poked my chest.

"Of course I am." I smiled and kissed the top of his head.

"H-How'd you find out?" He questioned.

"Saw your tumblr." I said bluntly.
"You what?!" He sat up quickly in shock.

"Saw everything, even your cute ass." I smirked.

Gerard turned red.

"I-It's bum." Is all he could mange.

"Okay well Daddy saw your cute bum." I smiled.

"Daddy." Gerard looked kinda in shock.

"Yes?" I responded

"D-Daddy." He said again, coming back down to earth.

"Kitten." I replied.

"I'm-I sleepy." Gerard pouted.

"Go get in some night time clothes for Daddy." I smiled at him.

"Butt Daddy-I only wear panties for night time." He blushes.

"Go get on night time panties then." I said and Gerard nodded.

"Yes daddy." He got up and quickly ran into his bathroom across the room.

I swear I'm going to cum in my pants if he's comes out here in those pink panties.

"Daddy?" Gerard peers in the doorways of this bathroom.

"Come here kitten." I say as Gerard bows his head and walks over to me in nothing, but those damn pink panties.

He stops at the bed and looks at me.

"Daddy take off your clothes too!" Gerard points and pouts.

I chuckle and kick off my pants and throw them off the bed, then I slip out of my shirt and toss it somewhere.

I open my arms for Gerard and he blushes but climbs on my hips.

"Baby you have no idea how beautiful you are." I grab Gerard's hips as he turns red and giggles.

"My good boy." I say before my hand trails down to his ass giving it a squeeze.

"Ah Daddy!" Gerard whines wiggling down on my cock.

"Fuck baby no don't do that to Daddy." I said trying to hold back a moan.

"What this?" Gerard grinds his ass down against me again and smiles down at me innocently.

"I swear you're going to get spanked if you keep making Daddy hard." Gerard blushes and set his hands on my chest.

"I'm sorry Daddy, can I have cuddles?" Gerard asks sinking down on my chest. I sigh and smile.

"Of course kitten." I wrap my arms around him and pull the blanket over us. I rub his back gently and rock him side to side.

"My daddy." Gerard states and curls closer.

"My kitten." I agree and fall asleep with him in my arms.

Okay guys I'm sorry this took so long, but I'm in school again and a lot of things are happening. Thank you guys for reading this though it means so much, please feel free to comment ideas because I don't have too many.
-xoxohnnh