Than I've Ever Loved

Gerard's POV

It had been a month since Frankie and I started dating.

He came over a lot, slept in my bed with me a lot, and kissed me a lot.

He was amazing and super gently and sweet with me, and only me.

Trust me I've been around him and his friends and its a whole other Frankie.

But no matter what, he still treated me like a princess.

I was glad to be on break cause that meant more Frankie time!

He promised he'd be over by 4, but Frankie is always running late.

I was playing pretend princess until he came, I wish he would hurry I wanna play dress up with him!

I huffed and continued to drink tea from my pretty tea set Mikey bought me for my birthday. I used to for playtime, even though he was a super nice set.
I looked down at the white and pink porcelain cup and smiled.

"Hey pumpkin, what are you doing?" Frank's voice boomed in the doorway.

"Daddy!" I cheered as I set down my tea gently and running up to hug Frankie.

" I love it when you call me that." Frank chuckled as he rubbed my back.

"Daddy Daddy! Come play with me!" I smiled as I pulled Frankie towards my tea set on the ground.

"Woah baby boy, what are we playing?" Frankie smiled.

"Well I was playing pretend princess, but I wanna play dress up with you!" I giggled and sat him on the bed, going to look for pretty things for Frankie to wear.
"Baby you don't have to pretend princess, you are a princess." Frank beamed at me.

I looked away blushing furiously.
"Really?" I asked, not to dare look at Frankie.

"Yeah baby," The bed creeked of the weight being lifted off it. "You're my princess." Frankie stated as he wrapped his arms tightly around me.

I giggled and kissed Frankie's cheek, having to tip my head back.

"Come on princess, show me what we're playing." Frankie smiled as he pulled away.

"Now we're playing make up, cause you have really good eyebrows, Daddy."

2 hours later and only 1 face wash, I finished.

"Gee, I feel weird."

"It's just cause you got stuff on your face, silly." I giggled as Daddy ran his fingers through his hair.

"When can I see it?" Daddy asked.

"Well I'm done so I guess now!" I giggled as I handed him my pocket mirror.

"Baby, there's glitter on my eyelids." Daddy said bluntly.

"Well of course there is!" I cheered as he continued to look in the mirror.

"What's up with my eyebrows, they're all...dark?" He pondered.

I huffed, pretending to be hurt.

"Are you saying I didn't do a good job?" I pouted.

"No baby, you did amazing, you made me very pretty." He smiled and leaned closer to me.

"Almost as pretty as you, almost." He chuckled as he pecked my lips lightly.

"Silly Daddy you're always pretty!" I giggled and scooted closer to him.

"Not as pretty as you princess." He smiled as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me in his lap, my back towards him.

I blushed and looked down, I don't know why he made me so embarrassed sometimes.

"My pretty little princess." He mumbled in my ear, kissing the back of my neck lightly.

"D-Daddy." I whined softly as he continued to give me feather kisses.

"Such a good boy." He declared before bitting down on my neck, sucking on it.

I whimpered and leaned into it, as his hands trailed to my neck.

"Daddy m-more." I whined.

He stopped and let go of me.

"Baby, uh Daddy's got an issue, you gotta get off him."

"What do yo-" I cut myself off, feeling Daddy's hard on press on my lower back.

"Get off Daddy please." I could feel the heat of Daddy's cheeks on my neck.

I pouted and turned around stratalling daddy's lap.

"Baby Daddy's got to care take of himself." Daddy said.

"No, I wanna." I said as I pushed Daddy down on my bed.

"Baby you don't ha-"

"Shh! Daddy's gotta be quite so Mikey doesn't hear us." I smiled.

Daddy's cheeks were a shade of pink when I pushed my bum down on his big boy parts.

I giggled as Daddy tilted his head back, shutting his eyes.

I felt Daddy's hands find they're way to my bum, giving it a hard squeeze.

I gasped softly and rubbed myself down on Daddy harder.

Daddy groaned, pushing his hips up. I bit lip, scooting down Daddy's body, unzipping his pants and pulling down his boxers.

Daddy was thick, thicker than I've seen, but that only made my princess parts tingly more.

I ran my tongue up under the head of daddy's cock, hearing him curse quietly.

I smiled and took the tip of daddy's cock in my mouth sucking on it lightly, making sure to drop my jaw to fit daddy in my mouth.

"Fuck Gee." Daddy moan, taking a hold of my hair pushing my head down, feeling Daddy hit the back of my throat.

I moan loudly, licking the underside of Daddy's cock as he guided my head up and down.

"Fuck you look so pretty like this." Daddy said as he continued to fuck my mouth.

I looked up at him sweetly, trying to put on the prettiest most innocent face possible, while licking the slit of his cock every time I reached to the tip of him.

"Fuck baby I'm going to cum." Daddy moaned as he increased his speed, thrusting into my mouth.

I closed my eyes sucking harder and focusing more on the tip of his cock, making sure to swirl my tongue around the head of his cock. I felt him push my head all the way down, thrusting into my mouth harder and faster, releasing down my throat, not giving me a choice to spit it out.

He groaned quietly when I continued to lick his slit making sure there was nothing left.

"Such a good boy." He smiled down at me, stroking my cheek with the pad of his thumb.

I smiled and leaned into his touch.

"Come up here with Daddy baby boy." He said motioning me to lye by him.

I giggled and climb next to him, curling closer. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"I'm so lucky." Daddy said simply before kissing my cheek softly and throwing and blanket over us.

hey guys look what updated. woah. anyways im writing a lot cause im lil sad. im sorry im not good at updating, but i hope you like this and if you do comment and vote. take care! (also there's probs A LOT of mistakes in here is 2 am and i wrote this quickly.) -xoxoh