Anyone Before Or Anyone To Come

Frank's POV

Back to school and it was already tiring. I was so ready to get this year over with.

Gerard made it all bearable, he's perfect in every way. He's adorable, sweet, likes amazing music. Just perfect.

Gerard was very active in sports and electives, unlike me, but I didn't think he'd go for cheerleading.

"Frankie Frankie! I made the cheerleading squad!" Gerard said as he threw himself in my arms.

"You what?"

Cheerleading squad... like with the uniforms?

"Yes yes! Coach said I could wear the pretty girl uniform too!" Gerard cheered as he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"I'm so proud of my baby boy." I smiled and rubbed his back.

"Yay! I should get lots of attention!" Gerard giggled as he nuzzled my neck.

"You want Daddy to come over tonight?" I whispered in his ear.

I didn't want to get kinkshamed today.

"Aw, but I've gotta go to practice and get my uniform." Gerard pouted.

"I'll come, how long could it be?" I smiled down at Gerard.

"All I gotta do is try on my uniform!" Gerard said.

"Well then I'll come with you." I smirked.

I couldn't wait to see Gerard in his cheerleadering uniform.

School seemed longer than usual, and I didn't want to stay longer, but I love Gerard too much.

He's in the locker rooms changing with the girls. I'm so glad everyones so nice and kind to him. I mean its kinda hard not to he's such an angel.

"Frankie what do you think?"

Gerard's cheeks were a tint of pink and his hair was pulled to the side with a clip. The uniform was a dark navy blue, our school color. The skirt was short, and pleated. The top barely met the top of the skirt and had glittery outlines of the blue.

"Gee you look so cute!" A girl ran up to Gerard and pulled him in a hug.

"Thanks Kayla." Gerard blushed.

"Oh is this Frank, am I intruding? I am, okay bye Gee." She smiled and kissed Gerard's cheek and pushed away from Gerard.

"Bye!" He giggled.

I smiled and pulled him in my arms.

"Hey beautiful kitten." I smirked.

"Hi daddy." Gerard blushed harder and looked away.

"You ready to go princess?" I smiled and pulled away from Gerard.

"Yeah.." He pouted and tucked his hair behind his ear.

I smiled and took his hand.

"By the way you look so cute in this." I smiled at him as we walked towards my car.

"Really?" He looked at me with his doe eyes.

"Of course silly, you look so pretty. I'm lucky." I smiled.

"T-Thanks." He said.

"Come on you want daddy to spoil you?" I smirked.

"Are we going to the mall?" Gerard perked up.

"If you want baby boy." I said and open my car door for Gerard.

"Yes! I can pretty panties it match my uniform." Gerard smiled and climbed in the passenger seat.

"You're try to kill me huh?" I chuckled.

Gerard gasped pretending to be offended.

"Daddy I would never." He giggled as I jump in the drivers seat.

I smirked and grabbed Gerard's thigh before starting the car.

"You're mine."

sorry this is kinda short, but at least i wrote something?? do you guys like gee being a cheerleader?? anyways i hope you all are doing well, miss me? also there's probably a lot of mistakes in here. ((also has anyone caught on the the jawbreaker references yet??))