chapter 5

I sat up there was a note on my night stand I picked it up it was from my father.
''Ms.Bell is out sick today I will be there soon to pick you up so get ready in your suit.''
I got up and changed into it I put my hair in a high ponytail and went down to go eat I was the only person there when the chef left to the kitchens I gave the plate back to him and thanked him I walked into the living room as my father came up to me.
''Ready to go?'' He asked I nodded I graved my bag and my badge and we went to the car.
''What's going on?'' I asked
''Mick called all the agents to HQ.'' Said my father
''Oh.'' I said when we got there the lady at the desk told us were to go when we had it to the room mick started the meeting.
''We have got in tell that mark port is after a rare power in a golden stone it was made to be controlled by one person we need to find it before he does.'' Mick said
I lady appered next to him and I image of a mall came up.
''We have located it in this mall in California LA we will sent a team of four under cover at the mall those people have been chosen please come up as your name is read.'' She said
''Cara rose, oliver howeritz, Nate brown.'' My father smiled. ''And Ashley Brown.''
My father looked at me we went up my father went over to him.
''She just started training.'' I heard my father say. ''I don't think she's ready.''
''I believe in her.''mick said
''She's not ready.'' Said my father
''Father. I can do it.'' I said
''Fine.'' He said when the meeting was over mick took us to his office.
''Now your assignments cara you will in enemy lines as a spy for us you need to report to oliver everyday.'' He said handing her a big envelop ''Oliver you will be in the van with the cameras and monitoring them.'' Oliver took the envelop as mick turned to me and my father.
''Nate you will be a security guard watching Ashley she will be under cover as a teenage girl you will go around to find the stone and get it to us as soon as you find it.'' Mick said me and my father took our envelopes when we got home we sat at the dinning table and opened the envelops.
''There having my name be benjermen Castro.'' Said my father
''Mine is Isabelle venwa.'' I said the chef can out with our dinner we read more about are mission.
''Can I ask you something?'' I said
''Anything.'' Said my father
''What if he knows about me?'' I asked
''I bout it we made sure your files were safe no matter what.'' He said I smiled and yawned.
''Let's finish are food then go pack our stuff we leave in the morning.'' He said when we were done I went to my room and packed a small suit case I put on my PJs and put my suit in there. I claimed into bed and fell asleep my father came in the morning and woke me up I got ready and we went to the plane the others were waiting for us there was bagels but my father took oatmeal for me two eat.
''Its an honor to meet you.'' Cara said to me
''Same here.'' I said I looked over at my father he fell asleep snoring softly I smiled then looked out the window I graved my envelope and opened it.
''It says here that when I find the stone I need to buy it an bring it to the HQ so soon as possible.'' I said
''Mine says that if mark gets it before you I have to take it then give it to you and get out of there as soon as possible.'' She said oliver came up to us.
''Were going to land soon.'' He said he sat down across from my father I bulked up and woke up my father when we landed the van was all ready there we went and parked at the mall.
''Here's your bracilet.'' Said my father
''What's it for?'' I asked
''Mick asked us to have you wear it it'll help us see were you are.'' Oliver said
''OK.'' I said
''Were do I meet mark?'' Cara asked
''This abandoned building over here.'' Oliver said pointing to a map
''Will here's the money you need Ashley.'' Said my father
''Thanks.'' I said he graved the uniform that he had to wear we walked out and started to walk in different directions I walked into a small store
''Hello there can I help you?'' Asked a lady at the counter
''Yes I was wondering if you have a necklace with a golden stone?'' I asked
''Sorry I don't sweety.'' She said
''OK thank you.'' I said then walked out of the store my father past by me with the uniform on he smiled and I smiled back we walked away I walked into the next store mark and cara was there with another man I avoided them and hide behind a shelf so I can hear what they were saying.
''Excuse me sir.'' Mark said
''Yes.''
I was wondering if you have a necklace with a golden stone?''
''I'm sorry sir but we don't.''
''OK thank you.'' I was walking out when I bumped into him I almost fell he caught me and pulled me up.
''I'm so sorry sir.'' I said
''No it was my fault.'' He said
''Then thank you.''
''Your welcome.'' I walked out of there and went to a another store I asked the same question but still no necklace I walked out of there I went to the food court that was next to me and sat down.