Chapter 1

Tom Marvolo Riddle. He is so gorgeous. The way his black hair falls so elegantly onto his forehead and his perfectly plump lips makes my stomach flutter full of butterflies. He sat across from me today in Defence Against The Dark Arts. His green and silver tie was glistening in the light flodding in from the window. He was listening so intently I don't think he looked away from any of the demonstrations. After class I followed him to the library. He searched around so intently. He suddenly stopped and picked up a rather large book. He was standing right there. Directly in front of me. Me. Helena Cassie Benson. Tom Marvolo Riddle standing there. I panicked and grabbed the closest book to me and pretended to be reading. Tom just stood there reading his book, flicking through the pages. He closed the book and put it back on the shelf looking rather disappointed. He continued to walk around in the library for another 15 minutes but then made his way back to the dungeon and into common room. I followed him like a bad smell and as I walked into the common room I saw him walk up into his dormitory. I slumped into the large black couch to my left next to my best friends Felicity and Gracie.

"So?" Said Gracie. "Tell us everything!" Inserted Felicity. "He went to the library and he was looking at a book and he stood there right in front of me!" I said"Oh my gosh! No way!" Exclaimed Felicity excitedly."Then what happened?!" Rushed Gracie. "He put the book back and walked here!" I replied. "Really? I can't believe he stood right in front of you!" Said Grace as she slumped back into the couch. "You two would make such a cute couple!" Admired Felicity. "Yeh. If he would notice me." I said feeling kinda bummed. "Don't be silly!" Urged Felicity. "He has to notice you sooner or later!" Said Gracie. "Yeh I suppose your right." I replied. "We should really make a start on our transfiguration homework." I said trying to change the subject. "Yeh" They both said in unison. We sat in the common room for another hour and then we all resorted to our dormitories to get some sleep.