Chapter 10

Aman's P.O.V :

We had arrived at the party which consisted of mainly youtubers and a few people from other creative fields. It was in a club with loud music and dancing disco lights. I wasn't the type who enjoyed such parties much, but I tried to look like I was enjoying it so Lilly wouldn't feel bad for bringing me here. She was really excited about the party. And kept introducing me to all her youtube friends. They all seemed to be really nice people.

I couldn't take my eyes off Lilly, she looked so beautiful in that blue dress. I was trying my best not to seem obvious while staring at her as I didn't want any of her youtube friends to notice. Roomers usually spread like wild fire at the parties like these. So I tried to distract myself and started talking to  other people around.

I had gone to get another drink when I saw Lilly was talking to this guy who was clearly making her uncomfortable. Who was this guy? He better stay away from my girl. I walked towards her and could clearly see that this guy was trying to hit on her. I walked by Lilly and put my arm around her and asked, 'everything alright Lill?'. She stiffened at first but then relaxed when she knew it was me and seemed kind of relieved I was there.  'Aman!! this is Austin, he is also a youtuber', she said. That Austin guy gave me the coldest stare and very hesitantly shook my hand. 

We were interrupted by another girl who came running and hugged Lilly, 'Lillyyyy!!! Long time! How have you been?'. 'I am good, How are you?', Lilly said hugging her back.

'I didn't know you now had a hot boyfriend girllll', the girl said and turned towards me.

'umm no no, this is Aman, is not.. he is a friend,... he is an artist from London, and this is Grace', Lilly said, I nodded and shook hands with Grace while I could feel this guy Austin's gaze on me who still stood there. 

He let out a little laugh be fore saying, 'Gotta go, darling, I will see you soon baby girl', he kissed Lilly on the cheek and walked away.

I felt annoyed, why does she have to put up with this?

Common Lilly, all the girls are over there, let go take some selfies', Grace pulled Lilly. I gestured her to go ahead and enjoy and went back to look for other people to talk to. 

Chase and Jaz were having a fun time of their own with some friends they had found, I met a lot of different artists and kept looking back at Lilly who seemed like she was having a great time. After a while when i had looked back, I couldn't see Lilly anywhere. I assumed she had gone to the washroom. But started to get worried when I didn't see her for long. 

I went to ask Chase..

Lilly's P.O.V :

I was having fun at the party. All my youtube friends were there who I had not met for a long while. I was meeting all the people when I suddenly bumped into Austin whom I was avoiding so much. He instantly started flirting with me which made me extremely uncomfortable. I was thinking of ways to escape when I felt someone's arms around me. I froze for a second but then relaxed realizing it was Aman. I was so thankful to him, he came at the right time. 

I had then met Grace who had pulled me away to take me to a place where all the girls were having fun. They were little annoyed that I wasn't drinking that day and had insisted me to have at least one cocktail. I had finally given in to them and drank the club's special cocktail which tasted really weird. 

I was hanging out with the girls when I started feeling really dizzy. I had gotten drunk many times before but I had never felt this kind of feeling, that too with a single drink. 

My vision was becoming blurry and I was desperately looking for some place to sit down. All the seats were occupied when I thought I would try calling Aman or Chase and was trying to look at my phone. I felt someone hold me by my shoulders. 

'Lilly? Darling? You okay baby girl?', I looked up to see it was Austin. 

Oh no not Austin. I thought. 'yeah I am fine I just need to call Aman'', I said and tried to look into my phone again. 

'Baby girl you aren't okay, Come lets get you to sit down, I will call your friends', he said and  put his arm around me and we started to walk. 

Everything was appearing double, my vision was too blurry, I needed to lye down. After what felt like walking for eternity I realized we were climbing some stairs. 'Where a-a-are we g-g-oing? Take me t-t-to Amannn', I said. 

 "Yeah darling, I will call him, lets get you to sit down first".

He finally made me sit down, and said, 'stay here, I will get your friends'. I nodded and tried to focus. where was I? finally I figured out I was in some room and was sitting on a bed. I started to get a little scared. I took out my phone again to call Aman, I needed to get out of here. I shouldn't have trusted Austin...

I was struggling to go through my phone and was trying to focus, finally I found Aman's name! I was about to press call when Austin took my phone away from my hand.

'Relaaax baby girlll! I have called your friends, they are on their way', he kept my phone aside and took my hand in his, 'trust me, you are safe with me now darling'... 

I hope Aman gets here soon...