Preview

::::Preview::::

I'm sick of her she gets everything & I have nothing. She's got the hair, face figure everything and everything you could ever want, compared to her I look like shit.

If only I was her maybe he'd want me too,

If only I was her maybe they'll see what's true,

If only I was her ........ If only ...

Flora

I woke up earlier this morning, again. I had to get ready for school, I don't have the usual routine a teen would have. Every morning, I wake up & wrap a bandage around my chest, I'm not allowed to have my hair up, he doesn't like to see my face, I ruffle my hair so that it covers my face. I wear my usual khakis & oversized shirt on top. I don't want to be like this, I want to dress up pretty like my sister, but if I did he'll lock me up again. After my mum ran off with another guy my stepdad, Steve, hated seeing my face because I looked like my mum. He made me leave all my male friends behind, he said if I ever talked to a guy other then him then .... Well I think you know what Im trying to say. My sister looks nothing like our mum she follows our dads emerald green eyes & slightly tanned skin, he spoils her & acknowledges her as the only daughter. We have a step brother called Josh he's really creepy, he'll glare at me whenever I'm in his sight. I try to avoid him but its not that easy.

And my life only gets worse, when I get in school I'm seen as that girl, the one to be avoided at all cost, the one that is seen as a disgusting creature, Kate's the exact opposite, she's the IT girl of the school the number one beauty & most popular girl.

If only I was Kate, he would like me too

Don't forget to Comment/Vote/Follow