Part 5

At Varna's house.

Varun's POV:

I can't believe Alia just did that to me, on the day I proposed as well! Why would she do this to me it was just yesterday when we kissed and said she would never break up with me! Well I hate her soooo much!!I went over to the desk, opened the draw and I saw a picture it was a picture of Alia on my back, we were both laughing in the picture. I looked at it, my eyes were in tears it was like they were burning! I have never had any girlfriend who was as nice like her. She was the best girlfriend I've ever had! I took out the picture and got the album which was full of mine and Alia's memorable moment. I was flicking through the pages when I heard a SLAM! I went to the corridor upstairs and looked down, it was my mum. Suddenly she started shouting "HOW DARE SHE!!!!!" I rushed downstairs and saw my mum screaming to herself. She saw me and screamed "HOW DARE SHE!!! THAT STUPID BRAT!! TREATING MY BOY LIKE THAT!!!!"
"Mum what is it!! Why are you shouting?? What's going on??!!!!" I asked.
"THAT STUPID BITCH!!"
"Who??"
"YOUR GIRLFRIEND OF COURSE WHO ELSE DO YOU THINK!!!"
"Oh that, I can't believe she did that to me either!! But how did you know?? Who told you??"
"My friend was at the café when it happened she saw you giving her a present and heard you screaming at her like she broke your heart! HOW DARE SHEEEE!!! Tell me the full story!!"
"I proposed to her and then she said that she found someone else!"
"WHATTT FOUND SOMEONE ELSE!!! Just when you proposed to her!! She is a mental retarded bitch!!!!"
"MUM!! STOP SAYING THAT!! I still...mm.. might kinda like herr!!"
"WHAT AFTER THE EAY SHE TREATED YOU!!!!"
"Mum stop shouting!!! You're too loud!!"
"Ugh!! Fine I'm gonna get changed!!" My mum left to go upstairs and I followed her and went into my room!

Hey I hope you like my story so far!! Next part will be coming out either today or tomorrow!!

P.S I wrote this part as POV'S to make it easier and show how they're feeling!!

Thanks please vote and comment!!