Part 24

Siddharth's POV:

While I was going to say how are you and your husband, I heard screaming and shouting. The phone probably cracked and I could hear what was going on.

I knew Shraddha was in trouble was she going to be okay? If he hurts her, I will literally kill him!

I had no idea what was going on, I hope Shraddha was okay? I need to go see her, I can't let her live with a guy who treats her terribly want if he hurt her?

I could just quite hear what was going on! I need to go find her, she must be so scared! Why did I leave her? Poor Shraddha!

I could hear Varun threatening her! I hope she's okay! I need to know I'm going to go see if she's okay.

I got out my laptop and went on facebook to see where she lived. It gave the address and it was close to our house, so I immediately left saying bye to Alia.

Shraddha's POV:

My eyes were still closed but I could hear something go bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep!

I opened my eyes to see where I was and I was in a room, as I got a clear vision I realized I was in a hospital.

A doctor was stood in front of me and told me to take rest.

Who brought me here? Where's Varun? I thought to myself. I was really sore and I couldn't remember exactly all the details.

All I remember was me being threatened and attacked by Varun but I don't know how I got here.

1 hour later

A doctor came and I asked:
"Who brought me here?"
"Your husband!"

Varun brought me here...this can't be true...he was drunk, he obviously couldn't bring me here when he had like 5 bottles all at once.

"Miss Kapoor, I'm sorry to say but your baby...the baby didn't make it!"

What!! I thought my baby, how? Tears filled my eyes and straight always started flowing out making my clothes and the bed wet.

"Can I see my husband!" I asked politely.

Even though Varun was attacking me, I wanted to see him and ask him a lot of questions. Because of him, my baby died!!

"Yeah, sure I'll call him over!"

He left the room and I revered what happened. I was telling Sid that I was pregnant when Varun was drunk and he tried to kill me, and the only thing I could escape through was the window. So I jumped out and now I'm here..

As I was looking to the side, the door opened as he came in, I was sat there in shock...

Siddharth, what is he doing here? Why is he here, where's Varun? There were too many questions I could ask right now!

"What are you doing here!!" I yelled.
"Well, I brought you to the hospital!"
"No, my husband Varun did."
"Well, I lied to the doctors saying I was your husband!"
"Get out of my face, we're both married, shy are you here, where's your wife?"

My eyes were full of tears and it was streaming down. I remmebered my past all the nice things he did but then the part where he was kissing Alia.

"Why are you here, you're a betrayer, I never want to see you again! Get out now!!"
"Shraddha, stop yelling, it was all a misunderstanding it was a huge mistake. I'm really really sorry! Please forgive me!"
"First tell me where Varun is!"
"Well, I err called the Police on him."
"You did what, you have no right to call the police on him you don't know what happened do you!!"
"I heard through the phone, but they said they need to hear from you."
"Well....Varun was treating me really bad!"
"First, you need to recover and make sure you're better now. Anyways how's your baby."

Tears were flowing non stop.

"My baby, it, it die-d!"
"Shraddha, I'm really sorry to hear!"
"It's fine, just leave, I wanna be alone."
"Shra-"
"Leave I said!!"

He left the room and I had so many questions right now. Tears were flooding my eyes and leaking down making puddles.

I need to take a rest and think as if none of this happened.