Part 13

Alia's POV:

I was showing my mum all the pictures of Siddharth and me that we took on our date. My mum said he was perfect for me, also she said I should get married to him. I couldn't wait!! Getting married to Siddharth was a dream come true!!! As I was telling my mum everything that happened at the café, my phone started to ring, I looked at the Caller ID and it was Siddharth. "MUM!! IT'S SIDDHARTH!!!"I shouted. I picked up the phone and said:
"Hiiii"
"Hey babe, I have to talk to you, it's kinda imprtant"
"Sure, what is it?"
"I can't tell you through the phone, how about we meet at the café we first met maybe in an hour."
"Sure, I can't wait!!"
"Bye, love u!!"
"Love u too!"
I ended the call and smiled.

"Yayyy!! I'm gonna see Siddharth again" I shouted. My mum asked me why he called me, I told her that he wanted to see me to talk to me really importantly. Then I went upstairs to my bedroom, I had to get ready by an hour. So I decided what I should wear and immediately started to change. I wanted to look good every time I see Siddharth, so he thinks that I really like him. Maybe I should tell him that I want to marry him. Wait, no. Doesn't he have to propose to me?? Ugh when r we gonna get married I just really wanna live with him so I can see his cute face everyday. He's the best boyfriend in the world!!! I love him soooooo much!!

Siddharth's POV:

I was going to propose today, to Alia, my beautiful soon to be wife... That's if she says yes. Oh my God, I just really wanna be with her every day. I hope she says yes and starts screaming with joy. I couldn't wait, I hope everything turns out right!! I had even bought her the most beautiful ring, it was diamond, she had told me her favorite jewel was diamond, so I bought her one!!! I hope she likes the ring and says yes!!

1 hour later

Alia's POV:

I was on my car going to the café to go meet Siddharth. I really wanted to know why he called me and what the important thing was. What if he was going to propose to me?? Oh, wait no that probably won't happen but I wish it would!! Oh no! What if he might not want me anymore, just like I did to Varun. Wait no, coz then why would he say I love u and start calling me babe thought the phone. Alia, chill, it's going to be for a good reason!!
I parked my car outside the café and saw Siddharth waiting for me. I smiled at him and he smiled back. On the table he sat, there was a plastic bag on the chair. I wonder what that was?? Maybe he went shopping before, or he might have bought something from the cafe. Oh well, who cares what it was, I just want to go to Siddharth. I got out of my car and went to him. He hugged me soooooo tight.
"I have something for you!!"
"What is it??"
My mind was blowing!! OMG!! What was it?? I really wanted to know!!
"Close your eyes!!" He said to me.
I closed them. I heard him rustle through the bag. My eyes were still closed!
"You can open them now!!"
I opened them and saw the most beautiful ring ever. It was diamond!! My favourite!!
I looked at him and he said:
"Will you marry me??"
I screamed with excitement and shouted:
"OHH MY GOD!!! YES YES YES YES YES!!!!"
I kissed him on the cheek. Then he looked into my eyes, leaned in closer to me and we kissed.

Varun's POV:

I was going past my motorcycle when... I saw Alia. I stopped. She was kissing someone. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. On the table was a box with a ring inside. I realised that stupid guy had proposed to her. I just couldn't stop watching, one half of me was really angry and the other half was really upset. I started to have watery eyes. No Varun!! A guy never cries!! I tried to make it go away but it wouldn't.

Shraddha's POV:

Omg!! Was I dreaming??!! I saw Siddharth kissing another girl! I couldn't believe he moved on so quick. There was a ring on the table. WHATT??!!! I couldn't believe it!! He lied to me!! He said his mum forced him to, if it was arranged, why is there a ring!! I hate him sooo much!!! That stupid LIAR! I couldn't stop crying, I hate Siddharth soooo much, why would he do this to me!!! I looked onto my neck, it was the diamond crystal necklace that Siddharth gave me on our first date. On the necklace it said: Shraddha and Sid!!
As I was watching them, I saw a man on the motorcycle, he was starting to cry. Ugh never mind!! I don't even know him. But I wonder why he's crying!!
I wiped away all my tears and went up to the man.
"Are you okay??"
No answer..
"Hello!!"
"Ohh...ummm...sorry..."
"Are you okay, why are you crying?"
"Umm..it's nothing"
Then he wiped away all his tears and left on his motorbike.

Hey, everyone has been asking when is Shraddha and Varun going to meet and now here it is!! I hope u guys like this part, it's my longest part yet!! Thank you please vote, follow and comment!!