Part 22

Varun's POV:

I turned around with a smile on my face thinking it was Shraddha but it turned into a frown. I turned back and ignored her. I never want to see her again.
"Varun?!" Alia said.
I still ignored her but I knew that tears will be coming down from me any minute.
"Varun... talk to me.."
I looked back at her and said.
"What do you want!!??"
"Are you okay, it was on the news."
"Why do you care?" I barked back.

She backed away and tripped on a pair of crutches but managed to stop herself from falling.
"Varun, I-I think... I still l-like you," My jaws dropped, if she would have told me this one or two months ago I would have been over the moon.
But now, I am with Shraddha and she has Siddharth.
"Are you crazy!? Please Alia just go away before I loose my temper!!"
"Varun, I want you back..."
"Get out of my face!! You're already married and now you're coming back to me!! Get out of here now!!!" I screamed at her with anger inside me.
I could hear her sobbing in tears, which starting to make me cry. After all this time...
She started to come closer and sat next to me.
"Varun, please...."
"I don't want to hear anything!!!"

Shraddha's POV:

I had finished my check up and as I got to Varun's room. I could see Varun through the window with his face turned away. Next to him was a girl...
Whattt!! Why is he with another girl!!??
I couldn't see her face only the back of her hair.
Why is she with Varun?
I stormed into the room and they both looked at me.
What?? What is she doing here? Isn't she Siddharth's wife, so why is she with Varun?
"Who are you?!!!" I asked.
"I'm..."
"And y u here!!"
"Ermm... I have to go!"
She started to walk out but I grabbed her hand.
I could see Varun, his face looked shocked.
"Let go, off my hand!!"
I let go and she left quickly.
"Varun! Who is she?? Why is she here??"
"She's no one!!"
"Varun!!!" "Tell me the truth!!" I screamed into his face.
"Just shut up okay, get out of here!!!"
I was shocked, it's only been over a week since our marriage and he's started to say these stuff to me.
"Tell me who she is??" "Oh..she's probably your secret girlfriend or maybe even your secret wife! You could be hiding anything!!"
"SHRADDHA!!!! GET OUT OF MY FACE NOW!!!"
"Well, you're the one who was just with a girl and if she was no one why was she here, who is she, your nurse??"
"GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW!!!"
I stormed off walking away! I couldn't believe he just lied in front of my face. Why is Siddharth's wife here? What is she doing here? How does Varun know her?
I started to make this all straight. What if she came here to see Varun? But how does she know if Varun was hurt?
I can't believe them both, especially Varun! His mouth was full of lies!
Is Varun with that girl?? No, he can't be.. He's already married to me!!