You Don't Know A Thing. (Niall Horan Fanfic)

Introduction- Niall's P.O.V

I'm just your average everyday world-wide popstar. Well, your average everyday world-wide Irish popstar that is. So what? Everyone writes me off before they know me. Believe, fame is not all it's cracked up to be. I wish sometimes that I could take it all back. Never compete on the X-Factor. All the hate it's just... so hard sometimes. But then I get on stage again. I felt the rush that comes with the lights, the screaming fans... everything that makes up a concert really. I love that feeling. I don't think there's anything that could make me feel like that except performing. Except maybe my Princes, but considering I don't know her yet, I'll stick to performing.

Alea's P.O.V

"Ugh, another screaming fan running all around talking about how she's gonna die when she meets One Direction. What's the big deal with them anyway? Woah. Woah. Calm down. You can't afford another tantrum. You need this job, Alea. Keep your head on straight." I thought to myself as the fan exits stage right. "How lovely another chick screams her head off and does even buy anything..." I mutter. "Is that complaining I hear?" I stifle a sigh as my manager approaches. He loves making my life miserable. He always appears that the exact wrong time too. "Of course not, Josh." I plaster a sickly sweet smile on my face as I turn to face him. He's smile melts faster than the ice in our ice coffees. "Listen hear you little punk, I told you twice to never wear that beanie again." The veins in his neck and forehead bulge out. My hand goes up to my hat protectivly. "Wrong four-eyes. You told me to never wear my gray beanie. This is black." As soon as the words slip from my mouth I know I'm in trouble. I curse myself inwardly. He has three options here, one, he fires me now, two, he gives me extra work to do, or three, he savors this, holds it over my head and never lets me forget that he saved my butt by keeping me on when he could have fired me. "I'm going to remember that comment." His lips twist into a Grinchy grin. My heart plumets as the words leave his mouth. He turns on his patent leather shoes and walts away like he owns me. And of course, at this moment, he does. The bell on the door rings, signalling me it's time to put my game face on.

Niall's P.O.V

I hate this, walking in and out of places with sunglasses and hats on, trying to go places unseen. In the dim lights of this coffee shop, it's hard to see with my shades on, but when I take them off, I'm betrayed. I approached the girl at the register. I tried my hardest not to smile at her smile. It was so fake, even I could see that with sunglasses on. "Welcome! What can I get for you today?" Her voice sounded robotic.

 "Wow. That was so rehearsed." I laughed slightly. Her face changed in a matter of seconds.

"Look buddy, I only keep this job so I can pay the bills. I have a manager aching to fire me so just order something before I order for you." Her voice was strong and deep. Not too deep though.

I smirked, "I bet you fancy yourself pretty tough, huh?" I couldn’t see her very well, but from her silence I shocked her.

“Yeah, well at least I don’t fancy myself too cool to take off a pair of shades when I’m inside.” She moved her head in a sassy way that reminded me of Louis- my band-mate. She smirked triumphantly until I pulled my shades off. Her eyes got wide, but she didn’t say anything. I expected my eyes to burn from the bright lights, but it wasn’t that bright in here.

As I scanned the place I muttered, “I wish I left my glasses on. Looked better that way.” I heard the girl blown more air out of her nose than usual, so I assumed she was laughing. I turned to face her just as a lanky kid came out from the back room.

“Alea, what have I told you?” His voice was slightly girlie and he was carrying a badge or something as he stormed towards the girl. “You must wear your nametag at all times.” Some of his veins were popping out, making him even less attractive. He turned towards me and said blinked twice rapidly. “You-you’re Niall Horan!”

---

Hey guys!! This is my first segment in my first story!! Because it's my first story, don't go too hard on me!

Also, this is dedicated to my 'editor' BreaLynn14. She really helped me with my story. Without her, this story wouldn't be here! She also helped me formulate the next few chapters. It means a lot to have you're help, Breanna!

Thanks for reading!!

Pillars of Stone Xx