A Heart without a Beat

Writing in her notebook Braiden gave to her (I added something)

~Natalie P.O.V~

Life is so gloom without you around, without you here, I barely make a sound. They say you've been gone a long time ago but I can't seem to just go with the flow. You can never come back. Those bitches tell me a school some lying fact, although a myth is a lie and chocolate is your favorite pie. I want you with me baby. So we can resume our forever and always. As a family. I'm pregnant with your baby girl, you know? The one we've been trying for. I'm keeping her and she'll live by our rules. I miss you baby. I love you. Putting the book next to me and rubbing my stomach feeling the baby's hand resting inside. I look at my arm 20+ scars and one cut from a month ago. I'm trying my best to stop cutting but I keep thinking, why did he die? Was it because he knew I was pregnant with his child and he thought I was ugly? Fat? Hideous?! What did I fucking do?!?! I throw a pillow at my mirrored dresser which contained glass statues which made its way crashing to the floor shattering to pieces. "I can't take this anymore!!" I scream. I get up and accidentally step on a piece of glass. No feeling. I continue walking, picking up a piece of glass off my dresser, suddenly I start to get dizzy. I lean on my dresser {WARNING!:Glass contains cyanide!} observed on the piece that I was holding. I look at myself in the mirror, "Being strong is hard to do without you here." I proceed to putting the sharp glass to my arm and begin dragging forward. It draws blood. Suddenly my phone goes off . *This is my oath to you...wherever you go just always remember, your never alone we're birds of a feather, nothing will change no matter the weather, this is my oath to you!* It's Brianna, my best friend since diapers. Answering the phone I put her on speaker. "Whaaaat?" I complain. "Don't what me girl, get your ass down here, we're going to meet up with some guys." I gasp. "Noooo!" "What you mean no?!" I put my face in my pillow. "I'm waiting for Braiden!!! Don't you understand?!" Brianna chuckles. "Nat, Braiden's been gone for almost a year now. There's no sense in waiting for something that's never coming back from the grave to suit your need." I gently lay on my stomach. "Fine, be there in 5." I said hesitantly "Good, and wear light colored..." I hung up and screamed "NO!!!" I get up and go back to the dresser picking up the shard of glass, beginning to drag it back on the skin of my arm. Blood flows from my arm and a immediate feeling of relief rushes over me. I take a towel and wash the blood off my arm and dresser I decide to wear the purple tank top with the black leather jacket, with the purple skinny jeans and black boots that Braiden bought me on our 6 month anniversary and the diamond necklace he bought me for our 11 month. I miss him. I slide my sleeve over the fresh cut wincing from the pain. I pick up my phone and text Brianna.

#) On my way.

Putting my phone in my pocket I get a text response.

^) Alright girl, I love you.

#) Love you too. Coming out right now.

^) K.

Reputing my phone in my back pocket, I open the door and walk down the stairs into the living room where Bri was waiting. "You ready?" Bri said with a smile. "Yeah, I guess." gripping my arm, which was pulsing.

                                                                  ~Brianna P.O.V~

It's been a while since I brought Natalie out of her house so i thought I would make time to bring her out of her room. 3 guys wanted to bring a couple friends so I said sure, they told be to bring a couple friends so I brought Sasha and was picking up Natalie, while Nat was telling me she was ready to go I noticed that she was gripping her arm like she was in pain so i asked "Is everything alright?" "Yeah I'm fine." So i didn't think anything of it. I opened the front door and she passed me. "I thought I told you to wear light clothes?!" she scoffed. "Suck it Bri." she joked. "Look who gonna get a sun burnn..." I said quietly." "What?" she turned back. "Oh nothing." We walked out of the house and got to my car. "HELL NO!!!" Natalie started to run back to her front door until I caught her. "Where are you going?" I asked concerned. "Not in the same place as her" Nat said with a frightened tone in her voice. "Dude, what happened between you two?" I asked concerned even more. "I HATE HER!!!" Natalie screams and runs into her house I run after her and catch her by the  arm again swinging her around. "Tell me what happened between y'all!" I warned. "She's been my enemy since 3rd grade. She's part of the reason I'm the way i am now! Bullied, punched, harassed fro being bisexual! Everything! She made my life a living motherfucking hell!" she exclaims. "Come on, and don't talk to her, don't look at her, if she says anything to you, tell me and i'll handle it.." she slouched. "Fine." I kiss her cheek and say "I love you." she smiles. "I love you too." We walk to the car I open the door for Nat. She hops in silently. I shut the door and go to the drivers seat and hop in. "You ready girls?" I smile. "Yup!" Sasha says. "Whatever." Nat groans as she rubs her arm. 15 minutes into driving we finally arrive at Riverside Barbecue, Nats favorite. "Are you fucking kidding me?!?" Sasha exclaims . "You bring me to a trash dump like this!" I look back and in the corner of my eye I see Nat gripping her hand in to a fist and grinding her teeth. "Sasha please, keep comments to yourself, you never know, you might like it!" She pouts. We get out of the car and head inside, along the way there are 3 boys at the first table waving for us. "That's for us!" I say to the girls. "Lets go." We walk over to them and sit down. The 3 guys stand up and bow. Most attractive thing a girl could ever ask for.

                                                                                 ~Sasha~

Are you fucking serious, why the hell is that homosexual bitch ram sacking me and Bri's outing?! I thought that freak of nature killed herself after her gorgeous boyfriend died. Hmm...sadness. Hate that whore, Can't even call her a whore, she probably sleeps with herself by all the boys she rejects, Thinking that Braidens gonna come back from the dead. *Bitch Swerve* Brianna comes witn Natalie and when Nat-Brat