chapter 1 - summary

This is the sequel to Spoby Pregnancy. If you haven't read that yet, please go read it first. This is just a small summary of the main things that happened.

Spencer found out that she was pregnant. She and Toby told her parents and she got kicked out. Toby bought them a house then A burned it down. Right before Melissa's wedding, Toby, Caleb, and Ezra got into a car crash so all the girls left and missed the wedding. They found out that they were having twins, a boy and a girl. They named them Zoe May and Griffin Xavier. That night, Toby, Caleb, and Ezra all proposed. Toby bought a kitten and Spencer named her Oreo. Melissa was on the A team, then Spencer talked to her and she quit. Spencer and the girls got taken to the dollhouse, where A tortured them. When they got back Veronica, Spencers mom, realized how much she missed Spencer, so they set up a dinner and Melissa and Carter, her husband, came too. At the dinner Melissa announced that she was pregnant and Spencer went into labor. At their first birthday party, A stole Zoe. They spent weeks looking for her, but they just couldn't find her. Spoby, Haleb, and Ezria planned a triple wedding together. During the wedding, Zoe ran up to her parents and her twin brother. Zoe was reunited with her family. During their honeymoon they got pregnant. It turns out the Aria and Hanna got pregnant too. On the twins birthday, Spencer gave birth to Tiffany Alexis, but they call her Tiff. Now Zoe, Griffin, and Tiff all share a birthday. A few weeks later Aria, and Hanna gave birth on the same day so Hanna's son Logan Anthony and Aria's daughter Emma Grace share a birthday.

That's mostly what happened in the last book but please read the 1st book before this one.

Please remember to vote and comment! I hope you like it!