"Just us"

Its been two days since the incident between me and David and I didnt tell anyone. When the crew came over yesterday I just acted as if nothing ever happened, but the way he eyes me is making me want to change my mind, I feel safe with Jamal and so far I somewhat trust him so I just might tell him but I dont want him to be mad about me telling him so late, and Idont want to tell him today because we are suppose to go out to this party, and I really need to have fun because I never do.

"Vine the crew is coming over so we can get dressed and go to this club ok." Jamal said shouting from upstairs.

"ok." I simply said not caring , I just really wanted to see Angel and Mya though those have become my girls and I barley knew them. things become me, and alexis though are just "ok" its really not a big deal and I dont really care she's been really fake and I dont like that she's suppose to be my best friend but she's acting more like an accantance, but oh well. the door bell ringing knocked me out of my thought and I went to answer the door.

opening the door everybody came in the house saying there "heys" and "hi's" and i greeted them back, David was the last person to walk in the door and he as normally gave me that eye raping look he always game me. as if on que Jamal came down stairs dressed and ready he had on a polo all black botton down shirt, some dark denim jeans, with some all black jordans, I decided to take a glance around and i noticed that every was dressed and ready to go and I wasn't.

"Go ahead and get dressed girl, you are gonna make us late for this party." Mya said laughing at the fact that I wasn't dressed.

"I dont know what to wear though." I said almost above a whisper. Even though me and Jamal went out yesterday and he spent almost 4 racks on me even though I didnt want him to, I didnt know how to match and work my outfit out.

"It's okay girl come on." Angel said grabbing my hand and leading me upstairs.

"Can yall hurry this shit up yall gonna make us late and im trying to get my groove on." Chris said in the chair, everyone laughed and agreed with him but Angel quickly shut that shit down.

"If yall dont shut the fuck up ima cut all yall motherfucking dicks off." She said giving them a death glare. Everyone did exatly like she saide and we just continued to walk up the stairs.

going the room she told me to pull out all the clothes Jamal bought me out, and i did as told. going through the bags she pulled out a long sleeve shirt all black fitted dress with some all black chucks, I did like the outfit becuase it looked really girly and not to grown being that im only 16. she sat me down in the chair and did my hair in a simple messy bun with some chinese bangs in the front, that was the only thing i really liked on me was my hair because it looked so damn foregin, and sexy. finishing up my make-up im started to put my clothes on and looked in the mirror and somewhat liked the person who was staring right back at me. Tonight im throwing my insecurities out th ewindow and having some fun.

putting on my ruby-woe MAC lipstick I was ready to go down stairs. Angel walked down stairs and then I followed. Going downstairs everyone got silent and just looked at me I kinda liked the attention I was getting but still felt shaky about it, Jamal got up and walked my way, he put his lips to my ear and whipered to me.

"Ma when you wear shit like this you make me wanna rip it right off yo body and take you right here." He said making me blush hard as fuck, this whole time I didnt know that alexis was here how tf did i miss that she looked at me and it looked like she was jeolous but i didnt care it was time for ass to br happy for me to even if me and Jamal werent together. I tensed up when I felt Jamals thumb brush over my lips.

"Aye love birds can we go." trevor said getting pissed but it was funny.

leaving out the house every little couple got in there car, man i wish me and Jamal could be a couple but I mean he treats me like his girl, but I dont want to get carried away. on the way to the club i almost drifted off man I swear I can sleep any where.

"we here ma." Jamal said parking the car. As we got out the car I felt a little uncomfortable becuase of all the hoe's in the line that looked at me becuase Jamal was holding my hand and walking with me. I swear I heard some girl call me a "slut" and i almost pounced on her but Jamal told me to chill and i did as told.

As we entered the club every girl was on the floor twerking and dancing on a boy like they didnt have a care In the world, but hey I didnt mind nore did I care. Going up to what looked like the V.I.P section I sat down and instantly got up becuase Jamal pulled me up.

"Come on shawty, lets go dance." As we got up to dance the dj sorta played a slow song "you the boss " by rick ross ft.nicki minaj, played and I didnt know how I should dance.

"calm down ma i got you."Jamal said as he grabbed my hipps from both sides and swayed my hipps from side to side, I felt so good in his hold and felt like I could do anything with him. I got the rythme of us dancing together and decided to grind on him I heard him grunt and i thought maybe he didnt like it. he brought his lips to me ear and talked.

"why you stop baby keep going." he said sending chill up my spine i kept going then aleixs came over.

"bitch what the fuck you do to David.....

.

.

.

.

There you guys have it like and comment and let me know how it is so far, also there's Divines dress above. Goodnight .love