"Maybe I do like shawty"

Jamal's p.o.v

I was sitting in the trap just thinking about my life and how I could only come to the descion of selling drugs I'm in the 11th grade and is soon the to graduate and I'm out here selling drugs, if my momma and pop's was here to see me they would whoop my ass but I goota do what I gotta do to make it out here for me and mine.

When I was 10 my mom and dad died in a drive shooting, see my pop's was a big ass drug dealer in virgina and he married my mom in there senior year of high school I know he wouldn't want me to be here but I gotta find some way to make money in order to feed, cloth, and supply for me and my grandma.

I was about to head to my house and just chill until I remembered that David had to do this drop with these Mexicans, so I just drove over to Alexis's since I know he always over there. I never noticed the time until I got in my all black Mercedes it was 12:34 at night and I didn't even know it. "Time flies bye when you thinking." I said to myself as I drove off from the trap.

As I pulled up to her apartment I jumped out my all black baby and ran up the stairs because I'm so tired and I'm ready to take my ass home. I knocked on the door and he answered.

"Wassup nigga, wahhs good." He said as we did our lil handshake.

"I'm coolan fool, how did that drop with the mexis go." I said ready to leave.

"Aww man that shit, that was a fucking breeze I stopped bye the trap and dropped the 20 g's Ina cellular." He stated

"Oh ight man well I'm going home I'm tired as fuck." I said instantly smelling weed from the house knowing it was none other than Alexis smoking that shit.

"Ight man." He said dapping me up. With that he closed the door and I turned around walking down the stairs I saw Divine and it had looked like she was crying hard as hell so I just gave her a slight wink and went home like I said I was tired.

As I got in my car and drove off I was on the rode thinking to myself, why did she look like that? Maybe she got hurt? Who hurt her?.

I was just thinking to much about this girl and I don't even like her...I don't think...

I instantly turned around and drove back I wanna know what is wrong wit ma and why she always so sad and disappointed I don't like seeing her like that and it bothers the fuck outta me.

"Maybe I do like shawty"...

Driving up back to Alexis crib I saw her outside on a bench, I put my car in park and got out walking up to her I sat down. I was thinking about talking but before I could she said something.

"Jamal what do you want." She said sounding harsh. I really wanna know what's wrong wit her.

"What's wrong wit you ma?, why you out here so late?, you know this a bad neighborhood right?."
I said sounding worried and curious.

"Minding my business look go away I don't need you here laughing at my problems."
She said sounding smart which was staring to piss me off.

"Look shawty I'm not here to laugh at your problems I just want to know what's wrong and why you out here this late!!!."I said with authority in my voice. She then began to tense up and put her head down, I then felt bad.

"Look ma I'm sorry but talk to me I'm here." I said.

"I have no where to go Jamal." She said so low that I couldn't hear what she was saying but made it out.

"Why don't you have no where to go ma where do you live, look ima take you back home." I said standing up.

"No Jamal please don't take me back there please." She said holding on to arm for dear life. I wanted to know what was up with her, but I didn't plan on leaving her there like that because I lov--- like her.