Shes kinda Hot Though~ (Songfic)

(Yay songfics- if I do it bad please forgive me. This is my first one! I think this song just fits them! The song is 'She's kinda hot' by 5 Seconds of Summer. God I love that band!)

"My girlfriends b*tching cause I always sleep in..."

"WAKE UP YOU IDIOT!"

Jessie's angered scream rung through the clearing, causing the sleeping James to leap into the air with fright. He landed on his butt, crossing his arms and blinking tiredly. "I'm up... I'm up Jess." He muttered, half asleep. He hauled himself onto his feet and rolled up his sleeping bag.

They had a long day of pikachu catching ahead.

"She's always screaming when she's calling her friends."

The three criminals finished packing up camp and begun to walk into the nearby town. On the trail of the twerps, Team Rocket walked silently on the sidewalks, barely paying attention to the people around the city.

Jessie sighed and crossed her arms closing her eyes and walking until a gentle prod on the shoulder snapped her out of her relaxed walking position. Opening her eyes, she saw James gesture across the street, where a familiar pair of other criminals walked, arms wrapped around eachother.

"Cassidy!" Jessie growled, her eyes narrowing as the blonde turned and spotted her.

"And Biff- I mean Butch!" James shouted as the greenish-blue haired man turned and glanced at the trio.

Both Butch and Cassidy laughed and walked across the street, standing in front of James Jessie and Meowth. "Hmph, why if it isn't little Jessie?" Cassidy snickered, taking Butch's hand.

"Hello Cassidy." Jessie frowned, turning and crossing her arms. "What do you want?"

Cassidy growled, and her companion put his arm around her shoulder to calm her down. "Oh Jess, why so rude? We're just on our way to go on a date." Cassidy smirked and leaned on Butch's shoulder. Jessie put her hands on her hips. "Oh what Jessie-Jess? Jealous? I bet you wish you had a boyfriend!" Cassidy asked smugly.

"JEALOUS?! Ha, don't make me laugh." Jessie growled, turning. "Let's go team!"

She stormed off, followed by her two companions, leaving the smirking couple in the dust.

"She's kinda hot though... Yeah she's kinda hot though..."

Team Rocket walked through town and into the surrounding forest until night finally came, and they decided to stop for the night. They set up their usual camp, and like always Meowth built a fire.

Jessie sat on her own log, drawing circles in the dirt with her finger and not looking up, obviously disappointed. James sighed and stared at her, pained to see her so upset. She was beautiful even when looking so depressed...

"How come Cassidy and Butch get to be in love?" Jessie growled suddenly.

"What do you mean?" James asked. "Is that what's troubling you? Don't let that get to you Jess. You'll find someone..." His voice was filled with compassion.

"... I guess so."

Everyone sat in silence for a few minutes, the only sounds being the wind and the crackling of the fire.

"Hey James?" Jess spoke up, her eyes sparkling as she lifted her head. "Why do you stay with the team?"

"My shrink is telling me I've got crazy dreams..."

James looked at her thoughtfully. "I guess... I've always hoped we would be the best... I feel like we are such a great team... One day we will catch Pikachu."

"Hmph..." Jessie groaned. "That's ridiculous. I feel like we'll never catch it... We always fail..."

"Yea... All because of me." James sighed. "I screw everything up."

"She's also saying I got low self esteem..."

"Don't be so hard on yourself. Your only a little stupid." She teased, trying to cheer up her companion.

"Meowth, that's right!" The cat pokemon smirked. Jessie and James both laughed, sad feelings aside.

"She's kinda hot though... Yea she's kinda got though!"

James smiled and scooted over to sit next to Jessie, smiling as he looked at her with caring eyes. "Why do you stay with the team Jess?" He asked. To him, it didn't really matter why... As long as she was here.

"She put me on meds- she won't get out of my head!"

"I'm not altogether sure I suppose, leaning over to him and whispering in his ear softly. "I think your a big reason why though..." She spoke quietly, sitting up strait again and blushing lightly.

Jessie knew for a fact she loved James as much as he loved her.

"Yeah- she's kinda hot though..."

James smiled and took Jessie's hand. He loved her, flaws and all. She was everything to him, and things would be okay as long as they had eachother.

(Wow I think that sucked...)