Chapter 2

"Who are you and why were you spying on us!?!" The one with the red mask yelled at me.

When the turtles found out I was watching them, they all attacked. I managed to dodge Blue's Katanas, Purple's Bo Staff, and Orange's Nun-Chucks, but Red trapped my wrists with his Sais and was pinning me against the wall.

To hide my identity, I said nothing. The turtle was getting more and more angry and I attempted to wiggle my way out.

"You better give me some answers before I make you give us answers." He demanded and I thought for a moment.

A lightbulb brightened in my mind and I put my plan into action.

"Come closer...." I whispered in a lower voice and his face inched forward.

"Closer..." I said and he moved again. I did this until his face was close enough.

I pressed my lips to his for a brief moment and he was frozen in shock.

When he let go of me I pushed him back and dropped a silver smoke bomb, running out of the alley and towards my new home.

When I got home I stashed my uniform and katana away and took out my tessen.

Did I just give my first kiss to a giant turtle?

If I wasn't dreaming, then yes. Yes I did. It was the only weapon I had left. The most powerful tool of a kunoich, deception. I put the tessen down on the table and went to bed.

----------------------------------------
All night I dreamt of the turtles until I woke up to my alarm clock screaming at me.

"Ow! Fine!!!" I complained after Blade bit my butt. I got dressed in my usual jeans, T-shirt and brown leather jacket and boots before grabbing Blade and getting some breakfast.

I gave Blade some lettuce and got myself a bowl of cereal. I was just about done when I got a knock at my door.

"Coming!!!" I shouted as I ran to the door. When I opened it, I saw April standing there.

"Hey Isabella, I noticed that you came here after school yesterday so I was wondering if you wanted to walk together." She said. I nodded and went to get my backpack.

"Great! We'd better hurry of we want to be on time. Whoa! What's this!?!" April asked. I turned around and saw that she had her hands on my weapon of choice.

"That's just something I got from my dad......." I truth lied. It was my fathers, but I had to go through many loop holes to obtain it.

"That's cool. So I know your first name, but what's your last name?" She asked. I took my tessen back nicely and put it in my cabinet.

"Shen."

She froze for a moment and I suddenly couldn't trust her.

"Are you okay.....?" I asked.

"Yeah, yeah I'm okay. I was just wondering. Come on, we're late for school.

After school we were walking home when some purple dragons surrounded us. They were about our age, so I'm guessing they're new recruits.

"Give us your money, unless if you want to give me something else..." The leader said as he got closer to me.

His second in command was targeting April. I punched him in the face and he only chuckled.

"That's cute cupcake. Do yourself a favor and don't fight it." He said and he unzipped his pants. April checked her pockets but I'm guessing she didn't find what she was looking for.

"Back off pervert." I spat at him. He pulled his belt off and wrapped it around my wrists. April tried to help but his friend restrained her.

I kneed him in the stomach and flipped him over my back, wrapping his belt around his neck and tightening it.

I was about to knock him out when I saw his friend carry April away.

"April!!!" I shouted. It distracted me and he got on top of me.

"You're gonna wish you didn't fight back." He said as he started kissing my neck. I was about to push him off of me before he was pulled away.

"You sick creep!"

Oh no.......

Two of the turtles from last night were beating down the dragon before he ran away.

"Are you okay?" Blue asked and I nodded. I couldn't make eye contact with Red.

I had to get out of there.

April came walking over with Purple and orange and she didn't look the least bit freaked out.

"Bella, this is Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, and the one and only Raphael." She said as she pointed them out one by one.

Raphael, interesting....

"Guys, this is Isabella....Shen...."

As soon as she said my last name the guys stared at me.

"Well this has been great but I really need to get going k thanks bye." I said before rushing back home.

I decided against going on patrol tonight because of what happened today so I just stayed home with Blade and watched Space Heroes.