Chapter 3

After everything that's happened in the last week, I needed a day to relax. Today is Saturday, so I can do whatever I want. I ordered 3 large pepperoni pizzas and grabbed Blade before turning on the tv to watch Space Heroes.

"We shouldn't be together Ryan, it's against your fleet protocol!!" Celestial said as she held him close.

"Well Celestial, you don't get to be captain of the dauntless by following all the rules." Captain Ryan said.

"Good. Then you won't mind giving me the codes." She said, pulling away from him and taking out a gun.

"Damn Celestial you're cold blooded.." I said, staring at the screen.

"Celestial, you just broke my heart, but my disintegrator still works!" Ryan said, killing Celestial.

"But at least I'll have these to remember her by." He said as he picked up her shoes, the only part of her not gone.

"And this is why I don't date.."

When I heard a knock on the door I assumed it was my pizza so I put Blade on my shoulder and got up to open the door. I was surprised to see April standing with the delivery guy.

"He didn't know the way here so I showed him." She explained and I just nodded.

"That will be $15.36." He said robotically. I handed him his money and invited April in.

We sat on my couch and April was acting nervous.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah I just need to talk to you, it's really important." She stated clearly. I just nodded and she started.

"I know this is going to sound crazy, but I know who your father is. Hamato Yoshi am I right?" She asked and I was stunned. Once I recovered I grabbed my katana and held it against her throat.

"How did you know that? Are you in the foot? Did Oroku Saki hire you to hunt me down? You'd better tell me everything before I end you!!! I can't go back there, I JUST CAN'T!!!" I shouted. She screamed loudly before I covered her mouth with my hand.

"Are you a sp-"

*CRASH*

The turtles smashed through my window and their eyes widened. Raphael gave me a look that I couldn't place, (especially since I was making sure I didn't kill April). Every time I looked at him his eyes never left me, but not in a threatening way.

"Calm down Isabella, we aren't going to hurt you. If you could not kill April though that'd be awesome!" Mikey said and I released her, holding out my weapons as I backed away.

"You four, turtles. All this started when I bumped into you guys. What is going on? How do you know who my father was?"

"Is Bella, is. Please come with us. We'd love to show you how we know all of this." April begged, unaffected by the fact that I almost killed her. She just looked like she was sorry for me. I decided that the only way to find out what I wanted to know was to go with them.

"Give me 3 minutes." I asked and she nodded. I ran to my room, changed into my kunoich outfit, put my hair into a bun, grabbed all my weapons and smoke bombs, picked up Blade, and went back.

"A minute to spare.. You take way less time than April and Mikey combined." Leo said, seeming to be impressed. Mikey stuck his tongue out at Raph slapped him. I avoided Raph's gazed as I followed the others out the window and wherever they were taking me.

I felt my smoke bombs hit my leg in my pocket as we ran. If I moved fast enough, could I throw them and leave? I know as a kunoich I should always have a poker face, but this is way more than I could be ready for. Unfortunately, I don't think I'd be able to pack up and leave the city before they'd catch up.

"You okay Bells?" Raph asked.

"Please don't call me that." I practically ordered.

"Why not? Does it bring up bad memories?"

"No, it's just that that nickname is from twilight and those movies are stupid." I informed him. The girl from the twilight movies is the reason why people at my old school used to make fun of my name. Thanks a lot Stephanie Meyer...

"Oh.. How about Belle? If you tell my brothers this I will deny it, but beauty and the beast is my favorite movie." He said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"That sounds much better, thanks."

I hid my blush as we started to slow down. We were headed towards a back alley near Murakami's when a voice yelled behind us.

"Hey guys! Who's the baddass ninja chick?"

I turned around and took out my tessen and he looked at it curiously.

"Why does she have April's tessen?" He asked. He was clearly frightened by me so I put it away, seeing no threat.

"April's tessen? This is mine."

The boys looked at one another and Raph grabbed my wrist gently, pulling farther into the alley.

"We can explain soon, hop in."

I didn't know what he was talking about until he pointed to the sewer.

"Gross, do I have to go down there?" I asked. He gave me a stern look, so I reluctantly started climbing down the ladder. The another boys and April followed and as I followed them farther and farther into the sewer I only had one thought.

I better be right about trusting them....